Price paid
£
Price Per ml
p
Bought from

Type

Additive

Review

Got this from a friend, direct from PA in the good ole US of A. And it’s cool. It’s really cool and it can be subtle too. One drop or less per ml will take heat out of eliquid and you can keep adding until things are either chilled or iced. It’s not a menthol, it’s just cool.
That’s the effect and in terms of mixing with style, it’s a cool additive for any mixologists kit.

It’s also a bit weird – so some mixes 1 drop per ml is way too much and others can do with more and it also impacts on the other flavours being used. In some mixes I have added it to it has knocked some of the constituent flavours out. The PA site says the active ingredient in it is at 10%. I have now got some cut in half with PG and my motto with it is drop it in try it steep it, try again. When right – it’s fantastic, when wrong it’s a weirdly chilled flavour killer. But it’s well worth it – just try it in small quantities until you get your mix right.

Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

Use as a mixing ingredient

It’s an additive so that’s what it’s for. Warm orange juice, pinacolada etc vapes don’t seem right. This solves that problem and creates all sorts of opportunities too.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Attachments

• 2ndday.jpg
    2ndday.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
Smoore
Back
Top Bottom