Innokin
What's new

FLAVORAH SWEETNESS

Tazz

Legend
Hi peoples. Recently got some of this Sweetness to try.
Well before I wasted any juice I tried it in a couple of beverages. I can use Capella or Purilum SS and its just a nice sweet taste. In a coffee I can use 1 drop of Cap or 2 drops of Purilum to get the taste of a spoonful of sugar.
Using Flavorah it took 8 drops to get that sweetness level but it has an off after taste that lingers and lingers on the sides of my tongue. Really artificial taste that reminds me of those old sweetener pill things from years ago that tasted horrible.
No way I'm going to waste my mixes using this stuff. Nor waste my coffee using it or anything else for that matter. It tastes similar also to a horrid liquid stevia I once tried for mixing. Now I know why I never heard much about this stuff.

Vape Club
Thanks for the heads up @Tazz

Used TFA Sweetener for years and years and did consider trying a few others, Flavorah is one to take off that list now.

Thanks for the heads up @Tazz

Used TFA Sweetener for years and years and did consider trying a few others, Flavorah is one to take off that list now.
Yeah. I tried for weeks to find info on it but there is very little out there that I found. This that I have is in a water base. Guessing distilled water. One post I read in a sweetener list said it contained the same as Capella SS but without any of the other aditives that Cap has, so just sucralose. But I guess there are various qaulities and sources of it with some better than others. Bit like Stevia, I've had some seriously vile stevia but the one I use in my coffee or tea and the misses cooks with tastes just like sugar. Purilum is a nice one I use to mix with. No weird tastes, just sweet. I really should have got the 10 ml ($7) of this Flavorah thing instead of the 30 ml ($16.50) that I did. Ah well, live and learn. Cheers mate.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom