Price Per ml
59p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type
Additive.

Review

This is what the manufacturer states:

“Bitter Wizard is designed to reduce or eliminate the sweet base flavour that is give by PG & VG. Adding Bitter Wizard at 1%, vapers can get a pleasant, bitter aftertaste that can be enhanced further by increasing the % added.
Bitter Wizard works well with dark and tobacco flavours.
Suggested dosage 1% +”

I’d agree with that. I use very little of it and the maximum, for me, is 2.1% in an Apple Sour.

Steeping
n/a
Vapour
n/a
Throat hit
n/a
Value

Pretty good – as you’re unlikely to use need huge quantities of it in any mix.

Use as a mixing ingredient

This is an additive, so a mixing ingredient. Some fruit and dessert concentrates are very sweet, this can help ‘knock back’ sweetness when required.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Unknown.

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom