What's new

Review Zeus Juice: The Black Reloaded (80/20)

Heard of it havnt tried it, will be putting it on the ever growing never-ending "to try"list ahaha!

Definitely worth a try if you like the drink you must try this one it's something else when it comes to matching flavours to food/drink

I'm guessing your not a fan of the bakery juices?

Definitely worth a try if you like the drink you must try this one it's something else when it comes to matching flavours to food/drink

I'm guessing your not a fan of the bakery juices?
I totally am, but only when they are true to flavour and don't tear my throat up lmfao. Like a good custard or meringue. Don't like doughnuts and anything milky based though, otherwise I'm game :) other than that, I like my flavour bombs generally speaking :)

The only bakery flavour I have tried is the dinner lady's lemon tart, a good flavour but very heavy on the baked pastry flavouring. Never really got much of a lemon curd flavour. And it wasn't pleasant on the throat if you tend to chain vape got a bit too harsh

The only bakery flavour I have tried is the dinner lady's lemon tart, a good flavour but very heavy on the baked pastry flavouring. Never really got much of a lemon curd flavour. And it wasn't pleasant on the throat if you tend to chain vape got a bit too harsh
I love lemon tart, but I agree, bit much as an all day vape.. thinking about trying the great british bakeoff. I tend to run 2 tanks all the time so ill have deserts fruits or sweets in one that varies and my all day vape in another that is totally different lmao. Heisenberg unsteeped atm cause I'm waiting on more Zeus lol! Have an awesome day :)

There's something about the zeus juice brand that irks me and I can't put my finger on it, maybe it's the price or the wankers that sell it in my B&M. I like the theme and I like the flavours a lot. Top pick for me is Hydra that stuff is probably still my favourite all time premium juice and I can't clone it for shit. Hydra is really special like a more sophisticated version of Heisenberg.

There's something about the zeus juice brand that irks me and I can't put my finger on it, maybe it's the price or the wankers that sell it in my B&M. I like the theme and I like the flavours a lot. Top pick for me is Hydra that stuff is probably still my favourite all time premium juice and I can't clone it for shit. Hydra is really special like a more sophisticated version of Heisenberg.
Price is mildly hellish considering how addictive the stuff is lol! As for the latter, that's why I buy online mostly :) allways seem to go in store to buy one thing, walk out with something I never wanted in the first place :/ Heisenberg is my usual adv so yeah, best not go trying hydra then else ill def be broke quicktime Lmfao! Liking black reloaded so much is already a problem now Lmfao :D

Back
Top Bottom