What's new

Review Zeus Juice: The Black Reloaded (80/20)

Violet_Wednesday

Initiate
What is your favourite Zeus Juice? Which flavour do you think should i order next? Keep posted, more reviews coming soon! let me know if there is anything i have missed out that you think i should include!

Zeus Juice: The Black Reloaded (80/20) @3mg
"Imagine The Black Astaire Enhanced in every way - A complex blend of berries with the perfect balance of anise and a touch of menthol.."
http://www.zeusjuiceuk.com/index.php/theblackreloaded.html
(They have an awesome deal on right now, Buy 3 for £4.49 each and save 11% Buy 10 for £3.50 each and save 30%)
Now, we all know of Zeus Juice- a legendary name among the vaping world. Yet being stubborn, i refused to believe the mythical hype. Although, after much nagging from a rather convincing friend, I thought id try my luck and pick up a few 10ml bottles of various juices. So, here I am, metaphorically dipping my mortal toe into the magical world of the vape-juice of Gods.
Honestly, I didn't like it at first. Although rather quickly I must say, I got hooked.

I was sent adrift amongst the clouds of Mount Olympus on a wave of fruity fresh awesomeness! But before I knew it, my tank is empty and so is the 10ml bottle and I'm left bereft, wanting more.This hasn't been an easy juice to review at all, not just because of the excellent blending of all elements, but mainly as I don't want to think about the juice! I just want to bask in the glory and godly perfection of balanced smoothness and keep vaping it! It's moreish but as smooth and light as silk, yet almost creamy. It's all fresh and true-to-flavour, and just lightly sweet. There's no nasty after taste or buildup of icky sweetener like some brands, just pure true-fruit sweetness, and if I didn't know better I'd think there was absolutely no nicotine in it at all.
This juice is paradoxically practically indescribable and I just know I must have more!

So, here's my thoughts on this Godly offering..........

Straight from the bottle: It's a lovely purple coloured liquid, with a mouthwatering aroma of blackcurrant layered ontop of the warmth from the anise and the cooling fresh-mint menthol.

On the inhale: a smooth fresh true flavoured blackcurrant-heavy blackforest fruits with just a little sharpness kicked in by the anise, which combines midway with the fresh mint menthol and the blackcurrant really shows its true crisp flavour.
On the exhale: it swirls seamlessly into a short sharp anise kick with a refreshing true-mint menthol, leaving a clean tasting echo of the fruits in the aftertaste.

Berries
: strong and sharp on the inhale, low and sweet on the exhale. main note throughout and aftertaste, true flavour 10/10
Anise: mild but feisty on the inhale, medium-strong on the exhale, true flavour, 10/10
Menthol: Low and cools off the berries on the inhale, medium on the exhale, powering through the anise. true flavour 10/10

Flavour Overall, It's a sharp clean inhale, with a mild natural sweet and creamy effortless exhale. The anise and menthol weave magic together.
No throat hit here, other than a pale cooling tingle of the minty menthol and anise which for me is just perfect.
The flavour clarity isnt lost over time and it never seems to get harsh, only becoming more and more enjoyable.

Cloud production: Dense, silky smooth rippling lovelyness...and just... massive.

All day vape? Most definitely. 10/10 all round for me!
I would happily give up my precious all-day juice forever for this. In an instant. Oh man! The Gods have spoken! I need to try the rest of this range! :D

This was vaped in my smok baby tank with M2 0.15 coils on my TFV8 smok stick at 60w and hasn't gunked up my coil at all. I'd love to see how it performs with different kit and I have to say, I'm super looking forward to trying the rest of what Zeus Juice has to offer. The quality of this juice is so smooth and expertly blended its quite literally blissful. :D
20471785_1452545008171813_503577376_n.jpg

20472208_1452544931505154_511881644_n.jpg

Have a lovely day all! :D

Last edited:
Noted down for a future spending spree! Tooth fairy does sound very sickly tho! :)
Saying that, I've been told since the whole tpd stuff the sweetness has gone down on some of the flavours. Just loved this juice tho!! Reordered!!

Happy taste testing, I will admit that some are really not nice, I tried a green coloured one...... that was vile:vom:

Think it was called dragons claw or something like that, just not my cup of tea

lmfao! i ordered dimpleberry too but im uncertain on it rn, in hindsight people have told me it tatses like rubber so... might be giving that a miss ahah!

A little off topic, but have you tried the juice brand ruthless? They do a juice called rise and it tastes just like the mango Rubicon and it's amazing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom