What's new

Review Zeus Juice ( paul curtis )

Hi all,

finally i can post lol.
Its me, i am the man of whom all this conjecture is about.
I can honestly say my room is not a complete 'Clean room', as in it is not completely enclosed but i am working towards that. I am a little lucky in that my mother works in a kitchen (proper kitchen with stainless steel worktops) and it is cleaned thoroughly and steralised.
My wife went through breast cancer and had a mastectomy, it was arranged with the hospital that i could treat her at home, having been directed by the nurses to give injections and clean her hickman line and inject several liquids. I know how to be sterile and understand how important it is to be so. I have plenty of needles and syringes left over thousands in fact and i tried to give them back but they didnt want them so i kept and when we all quit smoking a year ago i started mixing privately. I got some decent juices made and a friend tried some, then he told another friend and so on, before you know it alot of people tried my juices for free, i then decided to give it a go as a business, i got a loan and bought some equipment and concentrates, started with the new government scheme NEA for small businesses and i will eventually have a clean room as in cut-off and sealed. I am working on a website and dedicated facebook page, but only when i am completely ready and fully chip compliant and have had full testing done. I honestly didnt think it would grow like this, and am certainly not out here to make a quick buck, i want to build a business that thrives and fully complies with everything expected.

Hi all,

finally i can post lol.
I can honestly say my room is not a complete 'Clean room', as in it is not completely enclosed but i am working towards that. I am a little lucky in that my mother works in a kitchen (proper kitchen with stainless steel worktops) and it is cleaned thoroughly and steralised.
My wife went through breast cancer and had a mastectomy, it was arranged with the hospital that i could treat her at home, having been directed by the nurses to give injections and clean her hickman line and inject several liquids. I know how to be sterile and understand how important it is to be so. I have plenty of needles and syringes left over thousands in fact and i tried to give them back but they didnt want them so i kept and when we all quit smoking a year ago i started mixing privately. I got some decent juices made and a friend tried some, then he told another friend and so on, before you know it alot of people tried my juices for free, i then decided to give it a go as a business, i got a loan and bought some equipment and concentrates, started with the new government scheme NEA for small businesses and i will eventually have a clean room as in cut-off and sealed. I am working on a website and dedicated facebook page, but only when i am completely ready and fully chip compliant and have had full testing done. I honestly didnt think it would grow like this, and am certainly not out here to make a quick buck, i want to build a business that thrives and fully complies with everything expected.

Good on ya.....

Good luck ;)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Hi all,

finally i can post lol.

Nice one paul new liquids turned up today will do a review of them later

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi all,

finally i can post lol.

Thanks for that, and all the best of luck :)

Good to see you along here. Maybe when your plans are all done your look at getting vendor status.

Last edited:
Good luck mate, I look forward to trying some juices asap

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Wow, it’s been a long time and so much has happened since I last posted. I was curious what popped up on google when I entered my name and a link here came up

Wow, it’s been a long time and so much has happened since I last posted. I was curious what popped up on google when I entered my name and a link here came up
Zeus Juice?

when we went to ok our bottling machine in Italy - one of yours was there being built - it was a monster! Congrats and well done on where you are now mate.

Back
Top Bottom