What's new

Review Zeus Juice ( paul curtis )

VaperCaper posted recently about the inherent problems of vending juice direct from a kitchen.

A clean room doesn't cost anything like fifteen grand either.

I did not make this review to debate about or slag off vendors this was my opinion about a great guy and a good brand imo and others alike if you ain't got anything half decent to say then don't say at all imo iv had liquids from various makers some great some not so great and half of the not great ones are vendors charging a lot for crap I had a liquid turn up from a well known gormet maker with mold in the top cap made in a clean room all I'm saying is this guy ain't doing it for a quick buck he has out lade a lot of money making his mixes that imo put a lot of makers to shame

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You all are making assumptions and frankly dont even know anything about the guy. I know for a fact he develops his own flavours but alais people would rather jump to conclusions and label a guy trying to make a go of something.....

I did not make this review to debate about or slag off vendors this was my opinion about a great guy and a good brand imo and others alike if you ain't got anything half decent to say then don't say at all imo iv had liquids from various makers some great some not so great and half of the not great ones are vendors charging a lot for crap I had a liquid turn up from a well known gormet maker with mold in the top cap made in a clean room all I'm saying is this guy ain't doing it for a quick buck he has out lade a lot of money making his mixes that imo put a lot of makers to shame

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Clearly wasn't made in a clean room using sterile kit then so you of all people ought to appreciate its need.

You appear to know an awful lot about him. Maybe you could ask him for a picture of his kitchen showing how clean it is?

You all are making assumptions and frankly dont even know anything about the guy. I know for a fact he develops his own flavours but alais people would rather jump to conclusions and label a guy trying to make a go of something.....

What conclusions have been jumped to? It's been admitted he's doing this in his kitchen and not a sterile environment.

Stop getting all huffy because a little bit of safety and professionalism is being asked for.

I have seen quite a few decent reviews about Paul's juices and fair play to the guy - he is only doing what many of us are trying to do really.

There seems to be a lot of conjecture about his working practices on here and wrongly so, none of this seems to be based on any fact really. I am quite anti the idea of creating e-liquid in a kitchen as it is a bloody nightmare to ensure hygiene levels but depending on the arrangement it is possible to have an area in a kitchen (if is big enough and has the layout) to create a clean area to work in that can be food surface prepped and the same goes for bottling too which is easily done in the same zone, all prepped again and sanitised before starting.

Unfortunately for a lot of us the ideal of having a full factory/lab space with all the bells and whistles, automated machines and the like are way out of reach cost wise - that is not to say that the right work space cannot be created in a much smaller area though, it just takes a little bit more planning, preparation, the right cleaning products and a bit of imagination.

Nowts been admitted as its all what people have assumed. I cant say as ive seen a post from the man sating I dont have a sterile environment or even I do this in my kitchen. I am not related best mates or even a brother of the guy. I am just purely a customer and was trying to point out that because he is starting a business out of what wasnt started as one he has a lot to do and I for one think that people and this means anyone shouldnt be trodden down for trying such. He has been labelled a kitchen mixer without a sterile environment without anyone knowing this is true.

Wow.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
No need to resort to insulting people for asking questions and raising valid points

Sent from the Land of Cheese and Scrumpy

I agree, there are ways to raise vakid points and ask questions though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom