What's new

Review Zeus Juice ( paul curtis )

well i got to say I have also been trying his juices and got to say top draw stuff, well worth a go. I have mine 60/40 mix.

I tried a lot and had his juice exclusively for a 2 week holiday

Awww I want some!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm left wondering if this is just one more kitchen operation, to the growing list, of people who think they can earn a fast buck from the popularity of vaping.

No website, no Facebook, word of mouth? Sounds a couple of miles away from being a professional outfit with a dedicated clean room for prep, steep and storage.

I'm left wondering if this is just one more kitchen operation, to the growing list, of people who think they can earn a fast buck from the popularity of vaping.

No website, no Facebook, word of mouth? Sounds a couple of miles away from being a professional outfit with a dedicated clean room for prep, steep and storage.

In the beginning I believe it was more making for mates but the guy is working on website etc etc but you may not know whats its like starting a full blow business from scratch a million and one things to do and no doubt he also has to support himself whilst this gets off the ground. Think of it what you will.
Give it a month ago he had still not got a name for his range.
Whilst I see what ya mean I think that we all have to start from the bottom up and having a website doesnt mean anything give it a hour and I could have one crude yes but it doesnt really validate you as a seller. Im sure that some of the vendors that we see on the net are nothing more than someone setup a website and selling from home with no clean room or steep and storage.

...give it a hour and I could have one crude...

And you've made my point for me.

A website doesn't automatically guarantee that the juice is being prepped to a high standard but setting up a business and not paying any attention to the basics first is hardly confidence inspiring.

In the beginning I believe it was more making for mates but the guy is working on website etc etc but you may not know whats its like starting a full blow business from scratch a million and one things to do and no doubt he also has to support himself whilst this gets off the ground. Think of it what you will.
Give it a month ago he had still not got a name for his range.
Whilst I see what ya mean I think that we all have to start from the bottom up and having a website doesnt mean anything give it a hour and I could have one crude yes but it doesnt really validate you as a seller. Im sure that some of the vendors that we see on the net are nothing more than someone setup a website and selling from home with no clean room or steep and storage.

95 percent of the gormet liquid producers started from there kitchen anyway probably as above at the moment he is selling his liquid and also throwing in some samples to build up a interest what's the point in spending 15 grand on a clean room when no one might like his stuff I'm keeping by my gun as this liquid is the best quality iv had his dragon claw nocks the socks off any trip hammer liquid and I'm paying half as much not like I'm getting half the product I'm getting more !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

And you've made my point for me.

A website doesn't automatically guarantee that the juice is being prepped to a high standard but setting up a business and not paying any attention to the basics first is hardly confidence inspiring.

As I said make of it what ya will. He started not with a business in mind but now is moving in that direction yes ideally he would have a website, but it doesnt mean that you should poo poo the guys efforts, people do things in different ways and I for one wouldnt discard anyone for trying to make a go of things.

Anyway as I say I have tried a fair many of them and cannot fault any of them be it from a fledgling business or a full blown all bells and whistles.

95 percent of the gormet liquid producers started from there kitchen anyway probably as above at the moment he is selling his liquid and also throwing in some samples to build up a interest what's the point in spending 15 grand on a clean room when no one might like his stuff I'm keeping by my gun as this liquid is the best quality iv had his dragon claw nocks the socks off any trip hammer liquid and I'm paying half as much not like I'm getting half the product I'm getting more !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Im with ya fella I think his range knocks a lot of others ive tried out of the water

Ive had 4 flavours, sent to me weekly for the last 8 weeks from a guy who is developing some juices. I think ive had 8 variations of the liquid, and still its being developed. He has spent hundreads on getting the ingrediants, and a good few hundread more getting his preparation area ready to actually mix the stuff....and still he's a few months away from releasing any liquids......

I would guess he is nearly a grand out of pocket before he's even sold one bottle....

Ive had some stunningly good homebrew, but making up a few 100mls of liquid opposed to making litres of the stuff.......

I have tried homebrew from friends who make it in there kitchen and charge pennies.....if anyone wants to start selling juice comercially, then they need to have something more then word of mouth to sell it to me...

Ask PlumeBlu @kraken gv2222 to take a picture of there working area, and they will (im sure) let you see where some of there hard earned have gone....

I also know that PlumeBlu has sent me, free of charge, a good few juices to try....along with a few dozen other people of some of his new stuff....i also know that Leigh has tipped down the sink, 10's of litres of juice purely because its not good enough.....

Like Mawsley has said, we can all knock up something half decent in an hour, theres recipes on this very forum :)

My point is, that there is plenty of hobbyists out there that 'could' but few who 'can'

Sent From My Galaxy S4

VaperCaper posted recently about the inherent problems of vending juice direct from a kitchen.

A clean room doesn't cost anything like fifteen grand either.

Back
Top Bottom