What's new

Review Zest Appeal by DripworX

MrTeaTime

Legend
1481659260424.jpg

I think I first reviewed this not long after Lee first launched this....and I think I raved about it then....

Since earlier in the year, there's been a lot of juices released not only by @dripworx but by a lot of vendors, juices that I've wanted to explore and try, and I've wanted to try lots.....lots and lots....and somehow in the meantime I've only sparingly been buying 'zest appeal' In fact I think the last time I bought it was in August.....

Anyway....as I was going through my juice spreadsheet I have for every juice I've ever bought (yes....every juice I've bought I've entered then into a spreadsheet with my thoughts) I opened up my rather large file on dripworx juice...and two juices I haven't bought for a while that I really should was 'SCC and zest appeal'

So duly bought (check out the postie thread) alongside a few American juices and caramel shortcake....I mean....with 30% off it was rude not to wasn't it??

Now like a lot of us, I tend to drip more of an evening these days....probably because some of the tanks available are able to take a nice low build that is almost as good as a dripper....so for work I use either my trusty VCMT or my Griffin 25+, and of an evening it's either a goon or a Kennedy.....the flavour I get from a tank is 'nearly' but quite as good as my drippers but for me it's important that I can use a juice that I can use in both...as I can't be fucked in the morning to fuck around.....

My routine is thus......

*Wake up
*Tea made
*Tea taken to the bathroom
*Poo and have a vape whilst reading my book and drinking tea
*wipe
*shower
*get dressed
*out of the door

My routine is never any different....it works for me [emoji4]

As much as I would love to drip all the time, my job means that it's not always convenient...

And so into the griffin 25+ this goes.....

Now who doesn't like donut? Who doesn't like a filled donut? How about about a Krispy Kreme donut? I fucking love them....and that's zest appeal....it's to not complicated....it's tests a donut with a lemon Crème patisserie filling...

The lemon isn't in your face, or over the top...the word is 'subtle'

It's biting into a donut and getting that 'subtle' hint of a lemon infused in the Crème in the middle....its good...

For those of you that don't 'do' lemon I implore you to give this a Try....the lemon is a gentle kiss of a flavour....not a 'tongue down your throat' kind of lemon that sometimes dominate a juice....

I'm hoping that Lee makes a concentrate of this juice because I forgot just how good it is

Great review mate, think I remember the first one as well ;), lovely juice juice that I always "forget about", just so happen to have gotten a bottle recently as well
#HappyDays

Great review mate, think I remember the first one as well ;), lovely juice juice that I always "forget about", just so happen to have gotten a bottle recently as well
#HappyDays
I've decided that I'm gonna get all the dripworx range again that I've "forgot"

love it. Plus, just a tip (take it or leave it) you could skip the wipe step and go European and move straight to shower..

I've decided that I'm gonna get all the dripworx range again that I've "forgot"

nice shout that, theres so many top notch ones, that I forget the odd one, til I get a bottle again, then I'm like, "why the fuck haven't I had that for so long".

more reviews incoming then :D

Back
Top Bottom