What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Zest Appeal by dripworx....well sort of

MrTeaTime

Legend
You know how it is....theres a few juices that you just cant live without....Caramel Shortcake is one.....and Zest Appeal is another....and seeing as @puffinclouds is having a cull of some of his juices....i just needed to do this....

Zesp Appeal is like comfort juice to me...it is just sooooo consistently good, and works well for me if its in my Doom RDA at 110 watts, or through my griffin at 45 watts, and everything in between.....

The donut base to this is just sublime.....

So lee......dont drop it

He's never mentioned a word about how good this juice is before. I smell paid lobbyist. Whose dirty work you doing?

Is it SMERSH? :D

Seriously you need this in your life....
I'm not falling for your evil schemes any more, you've done this to me too often, I go and buy a juice and before you know it, i'm hooked. I bet you used to sell columbian marching powder to your classmates when you were at school :D

Seriously you need this in your life....

:16:

20160311_092128.jpg

Good man! Zest appeal is just superb ;)

To be honest, Liquid Doughnut is better in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, this bottle will be gone by the end of today ;) ... Great Juice ... I will jump on Caramel Shortcake tomorrow :D

Back
Top Bottom