What's new

ZENITH ORION

vjchef

Initiate
Review number 2! (Getting the hang of things now)
As before please comment and let me know if you have tried it and if you have any constructive criticism (remember no one like the nazis) once again I'll be splitting the review into two, buy dripper and buy tank

As the title says this review will be of the e-juice zenith Orion
The producers describe this juice as "Orion is a delicious blend of raspberry and lemonade which create both a sweet and tangy flavor that you can't resist. There is no other like it"

When I was first introduced to this liquid the shop didn't have it on tester so I could only smell the bottle. I didn't need any thing more to sell it to me the smell alone is impressive!

In my opinion pink lemonade buy Element is up there with one of the best flavours ever made! I all ways use elements pink lemonade as a bench mark for all other lemonade flavours!

Dripper: excited as one is buy a new juice I quickly whacked in some new wicks and cracked that mo-fo up to 80w. I was not disappointed! The tart lemonade was different to the one buy element, less sickly sweet more 7up/Sprite fresh, the raspberry cut thought perfectly, don't get me wrong there is most definitely still some sweet tones though out the experience, but I don't think it would be lemonade with out a little sweetness!

Tank: the flavour profile changes very little between a tank and dripper, I found it a little warmer buy using the tank but I don't know what else you could expect for 140w on a smok tank! The flavour is beautiful on both!

Is it as good as the element pink lemonade? No. But it's different!

If you haven't had a bottle yet..... What are you doing? Get some! You won't be disappointed!

Remember guys when life gives you lemons? Turn them into a vape juice and get smoking that s**t

Thanks for reading
VJCHEF

(Zak)

Back
Top Bottom