What's new

White Choloclate Chip Cookie by Vapists Vapours

K

KulrMeStoopid

I originally wrote this on UKV.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

This was sent to me as a sample with an order I had placed. (V spoils us!)

I haven't written a review in awhile because of this lingering cold but feel the past week has been better.

16mg Nic 50/50 Blend.
When it arrived it was a pale honey colour, since it's been a few days/week or so since I got it, it darkened up to a nice light tea colour.
The smell from the bottle is White Chocolate and that biscuity flavour that I can not reproduce.

I decided to finally try the Wx3C's since I could taste again. Menthol was really getting on my nerves.

I vaped this in a Ce2 clearomizer... why? I don't know. I had it and decided to try it out. With a bit of fiddeling, removal of rubber gaskets and pushing the wick around the coils a bit, the flavor and vapour that came off of this juice was intense. (On the LT at 4.2v)

The WC in this juice is not as strong as Grizwald's White Chocolate from vapeescape.co.uk, but that is quite all right. It wasn't sickly and I vaped it for 3 days solid.

Of course there is that bisquit flavor...oh Vapist how I wish you would share with me, I am after all, your biggest fan
tongue.png

Overall, amazing. If you haven't ordered some yet, you should. If you don't you are silly.

I loved it.

"This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom