What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review VIVD - T's Lemon Curd Meringue Pie

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
These are my own opinions which are not influenced either by the vendor or POTV and why would it be? I paid for this out of my own lucy-locket.

Vendor: vivdvapes.co.uk

Price £14 for 50ml in a 60ml bottle and £2 for the 10ml nicotine shot 70VG/30PG so £16 for 60ml

BUT

Vivd are also offering a two bottle pack for £26.99 which includes the shots.

Use discount code VIVD8 for 8% off. Postage IIRC is £2.50

Dripped in a Twisted Messes at 0.4ohms around 50w

OK on to business...........

On the inhale I get a proper nice Lemon which has just the right amount of tartness, the balance here is spot on because the Meringue comes out on the exhale along with some pie crust right at the end giving a gorgeous warm sweetness, everything comes together to give an extremely satisfying vape. This is exactly what you'd want it to be, an authentic Lemon Meringue where all the flavours dance across your senses and finish by doing each other doggystyle right at the end.

This is a fantastic addition to an already amazing range.

#pukka

#makesureyourwanksockisnearby

Laters

This sounds awesome. I'm definitely going to get some ordered but I'll just have to make sure I mix the right amount of nicotine from the shot in, as I'm new to vaping!

Back
Top Bottom