What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Vape-mail Gold Subscription

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys we are back again. This time we have Julys gold vape mail package.

So thanks to the guys over at vape-mail for sending this out for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed here are my own and no one else's. So let's get started.

Vape-mail is a monthly juice subscription. There are 3 tiers. The silver is £17.99 a month
The Gold is £29.99
The platinum is £49.99.

As the title says we have the gold package. Which contains 4×10ml 20mg nic salt shots. 4×50ml shortfills. A scratch card. And also this month we got a dinner lady vape band.

1530654973834230470782.jpg

(apologies for the poor pic)

So let's get started. All juices have been topped up with some base mix to keep it 0mg. Remember guys taste is subjective.

The first one we are looking at is.

Raspberry Souffle by Cheshire Creamery. I can't find out what the ratio is unfortunately. It's RRP is £9.99 but currently on sale for £5.

The finger taste.

You get a really nice sweet raspberry flavour with a creamy Souffle backing. Not much more I can say so let's go for a vape.

I'm using the SMPL tube mech with recoil with dual brochrome coils coming in at 0.3ohm

I was a little concerned it was gonna be quite sweet. This tastes exactly like it says. The raspberry flavour they have used is really nice. I'm more of a fruit fan than a desert fan but this is well balanced and not to sweet. This could be an ADV.

Sam's super saucy scale

This has to be a solid 8/10.

Very well balanced and not as sweet as I expected it to be.

20180704_140125.jpg

Time for a quick rewick then the next juice.

We now have. Flint Stoned by Vape Wild. It is a 65vg/35pg. It is priced at £10.57

The finger taste.

On the finger you are getting a cereal taste along with a creamy vanilla ice cream and a touch of mixed fruit.

So let's have a vape.

Right away your getting a sweetened cereal taste and vanilla ice cream again with a touch of fruit. I would say the cereal and ice cream is quite equal and a nice fruity after taste. It's a strange combination that you would expect to work but does. I'm quite liking this one.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8.5/10. It scored extra points for being a bit different. Again it's sweet but not too sweet.

20180704_140117.jpg

Off for a rewick and I'll be right back.

Now we have.

Coconut Custard Creams by The Biscuit Barrel. Again I can't find the ratio which is slightly annoying. It is priced at £10

The finger taste.

On the finger you get the custard biscuit and vanilla cream filling. Then you get coconut quite a bit of coconut.

So let's have a vape.

A coconut flavoured vape wouldn't be on my list to try ever to be honest. After the finger test I am quite disappointed to be honest. I'm getting the coconut and a slight creamy taste but not much of anything else. What else can I say.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 3/10.
It's not un-vapable but I just don't get much of the custard biscuit flavour at all. I will try this in a different rda and I will update this is anything changes.

20180704_140114.jpg

Ok time to rewick and try the last juice.

We have

Guava Sunrise summer holidays by dinner lady. It is 70vg30pg and priced at £13.99

The finger taste

You get an amazing tropical fruit punch to the mouth with a slight creamy taste.

I clearly saved the best till last. To me it reminds me of a nice tropical fruit punch you would drink while lying beside the pool. I can't really pick out any individual flavours but it is a nice tropical fruity vape with a slight creamyness about it.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9.3/10

It's well balanced and equal. Non of the fruits are trying to fight to steal the show. Just all working together in harmony.

20180704_140121.jpg

So the gold package cost £29.99
If we add the cost of all the juices together we get £44.55. I've used the full price of the Souffle rather than the sale price. But it still works put more than the £29.99.
(All RRPs are what I saw on a quick Google search)

If your interested in checking out the subscriptions then the link is below

https://www.vape-mail.co.uk

Nice review Sam, some of them sound like just the kind of thing I would like, be round tomorrow to sample them haha

:yourewelcome: your right it does look much better you must have a lot of very nice scenery where you live you are so lucky..........

It's nice when the sun is shining. Not so nice in the winter. So hopefully we can get some good juice pics with some snow

Back
Top Bottom