What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Vape mail gold subscription

Hey guys, glad you like the Iced Tropicade!

As well as our flavours being part of the vapemail subscription, you can also order direct from us and use POTV10 for a 10% discount! :14:

Hey guys, glad you like the Iced Tropicade!

As well as our flavours being part of the vapemail subscription, you can also order direct from us and use POTV10 for a 10% discount! :14:

I actually got the blueberry one of yours in a previous vapemail package as well and they're not normally flavours I'd go for but I enjoyed both.

Donut Blues was the first one we did with vapemail. Pretty popular flavour! Need to check what else is with them!

Donut Blues was the first one we did with vapemail. Pretty popular flavour! Need to check what else is with them!

Yeah that's the one. I'm not usually a donut fan because the ones I had all tried previously had an awful lardy after taste but that stuff was lush. I'll have to get an order in next time I'm juice shopping.

i also have been subscribed for a while now. i found the bowl and spoon juice to have a slightly bad aftertaste.

I was vaping it again at the end of last week. Can't say I noticed a bad aftertaste.

Didn't realise you could "taste" koolada like that thought it was just a cooling agent when we vaped it.
Edit: Nice reviews might try the brews bros one.

I'm off to the supply box to taste my koolada [emoji23] (see what you started now) [emoji23][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom