What's new

Review Vape mail gold subscription

That's cool. This is my first one so I'm happy

I've been with them for a couple years now so I've received a discount on the new gold package. This had been a major new look for them. Previously they would mix the concentrates and send them out in vape mail branded bottles. I like them. I get a wee selection of juices I wouldn't normally try on a month in month out basis and it's just nice for a change from my normal daily go tos

Another company ripping off someone’s IP. Whoever designed the ‘Logan-a-like’ needs a verbal slapping - as does the company deciding to send this shit out.

Like harm reduction doesn’t face enough obstacles already. Marketed at children? Some companies appear to be run by them.

What do you think of the too wild grape. The pine daddy is ok a bit to much mint for me

It's the only one I haven't tried yet Funnily enough. The favourite from the 3 so far is the Brews brother. I found the cookie crisp one nice but just a bit too sickly for me.

For the record I like the review. I used to watch the vaping with vic reviews before he stopped doing juice. It's nice to be able to compare notes with someone.

@bestkeptsecret He's reviewing the juice, not the company.
I didn't suggest he was reviewing the company. The review is titled "REVIEW VAPE MAIL GOLD SUBSCRIPTION" so it would suggest he was intending to review Vape Mail's god subscription service. As you say he has in fact just reviewed 4 juices along with mentioning how they were packaged when sent but that doesn't seem to be what the objective was.

Exactly the same with the bowl and Spoon. It's a nice vape but a bit too sweet for me. The brew bros is my favourite too. I've had to hide it for now haha

I didn't suggest he was reviewing the company. The review is titled "REVIEW VAPE MAIL GOLD SUBSCRIPTION" so it would suggest he was intending to review Vape Mail's god subscription service. As you say he has in fact just reviewed 4 juices along with mentioning how they were packaged when sent but that doesn't seem to be what the objective was.

I have shown what you get in a gold package. I have provided prices at the bottom along with the link to the site. Should you wish to find out more you could click the link. This is my first review of the package so in future I will try and include more information. If you don't like the review no one is forcing you to read it.

I have shown what you get in a gold package. I have provided prices at the bottom along with the link to the site. Should you wish to find out more you could click the link. This is my first review of the package so in future I will try and include more information. If you don't like the review no one is forcing you to read it.

You have to read a review before you can decide if you like it ;)

As I said previously, you asked for feedback so I'm giving you feedback. You can choose to take it on board or you can choose to ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom