What's new

Review Vape mail gold subscription

Mate if you don't like it then don't read it.
You asked for feedback so I gave you some constructive feedback.

I would add that your review focuses on your opinions of four juices but your title suggests you are reviewing their gold subscription service. where is the info on the gold subscription service that you are reviewing?

What juices have been included in the last 3-6 months bundles to give us an idea of what sort of stuff you can expect to be getting?
Is there any guarantee as to whether they will be premium juices only available at a price point that ensures you are getting top brand liquids cheaper than you otherwise would?
How much is it for their gold subscription service?
How often do you get sent the juices?
When do they get sent? First of the month. The same time of the month but dependent on when you subscribe?
Do you get to tell them what flavours you don't like so you don't end up with stuff you are definitely not going to want?
Can you return unopened bottles of stuff you don't like and have it swapped for something you do?
Can you choose the nic shots you get so you can make my juices stronger than 3ml.
Are there any other benefits to subscribing to their service?
Is there a minimum contract period?

How do the answers to these questions compare with other subscription services? Why should one choose vape mail over other options that are out there?

Answering this set of questions and comparing it to other subscription services would be the basis of a decent review.

@bestkeptsecret He's reviewing the juice, not the company. If it interests you then you can do the research. He said he topped it up with base not nic.

Maybe it's been edited before I read it, but he was doing it live :D

@Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews I thought they were great reviews. Prefer them in this format then I don't have to comment on a load of different threads.

As you said, it's all subjective, but gives an idea of the juices. I personally wouldn't use a subscription service. Did they need steeping first or were they supposed to be ready to vape when you got them?

Thank you.

No all juices were pre steeped. If I was adding nicotine I would of steeped them for a day or 2 but I topped up with base mix so I just gave them a good shake and vape. The gold pack I got is 29.99 a month so it is good value for money imho.

@bestkeptsecret He's reviewing the juice, not the company. If it interests you then you can do the research. He said he topped it up with base not nic.

Maybe it's been edited before I read it, but he was doing it live :D

@Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews I thought they were great reviews. Prefer them in this format then I don't have to comment on a load of different threads.

As you said, it's all subjective, but gives an idea of the juices. I personally wouldn't use a subscription service. Did they need steeping first or were they supposed to be ready to vape when you got them?

Thank you

They come pre steeped. If I was adding nicotine I would of let them steep for a day or 2. But I just topped up with some base mix. So it was just shake and vape. The gold package which I received is 29.99.

Back
Top Bottom