What's new

Review Vape mail gold subscription

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Good afternoon apes. I hope you are all well. Today we have a review with a difference this is a live unboxing and review all in one. Let's start with the formalities.

I have teamed up with the guys over at vape-mail. They have very kindly sent out a gold package for the purposes of this review. No one or nothing will influence my opinions apart from the juices. Remember guys taste is subjective.

This is a subscription service.

Silver package is £17.99
Gold package is £29.99 (What I received)
Platinum package is £44.99

Ok so let's take a look at the package and the contents.

Inside the gold package you get
4x10ml 20mg nic salt shots.
4x50ml shortfills
1 scratch card
And I also got a sticker.

20180616_135015.jpg

20180616_135036.jpg

In the bag was 4x10ml 20mg nic salt shots. A sticker and a scratch card
20180616_135128.jpg

And 4x50ml shortfills

20180616_135212.jpg

All juices topped up with base mix 0mg

So first up we have

Blackcurrent Fizz by Exceptional Vapes.

70vg30pg 0mg UK company

And as you are all aware we start with the finger test.
You can taste the black currents and the zingyness of the lemons too. So let's prime those coils and go for a vape.

I am using the dovpo parallel semi mech mod. With the pharaoh rda. And I'm using some twisted kanthal coming out at .0.45ohm

With this juice you taste the black current but the lemon is a bit too muted for my tastes. I would of liked a bit more. There is an acidic like aftertaste which you get from eating fresh black currents.

Now we move on to Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm gonna give this a 5.5/10.

I would of liked the lemon to of come through a bit more. But it's still a pleaant vape.

20180616_135304.jpg

Ok I'm gonna go and rewick ready for the next juice.

Now we have Cookie Crisp by Bowl and Spoon.
70vg30pg 0mg UK company
So the finger test.
On the finger you can taste the chocolate, creamy milk and a sweet caramel taste.

Cotton changed and wicks primed.

Now this taste a lot different vaped. And different in a good way. You can take the chocolate cereal and milk but the sweetness isn't as much as you would expect which for me is a good thing. I don't think I could vape it all day but it is nice. So let's score this juice.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I would rate this one a 6.5/10

From finger test to vape it was a lot better. As I said it couldn't be an ADV of mine but it's still very nice.

20180616_135319.jpg

So again we will rewick for the next juice.

Here we have Pine Daddy by Too Wild.
60vg/40pg 0mg Malaysian Company
On the finger you can taste the pineapple and orange with a hint or Mr Mint.

Coils primed let's vape.

And again with this juice when vaped the orange and pineapple come together to give a very morish tropical vape and the mint comes through a lot more. Maybe a little too much for my taste.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm gonna score this a 6/10.
For me the mint comes through a bit too much and over powers the fruits. But as a mint vape with a hint of fruit it's nice.

20180616_135251.jpg

Ok so last rewick.

And finally we have Iced Tropicade by The Brew Bros.
70vg30pg 0mg UK company
Now for this one I've heard a lot of good things about brew bros so my expectations were high.

The finger test.

Boom. It gives an explosion of tropical fruits with the koolada behind it.

Let's prime the coils for a vape.

This once is spot on for me. A perfect mix between the fruits and koolada. It's iced but not brain freeze cold. I am struggling to pick out individual fruits but it's a great mix of fruityness.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm gonna score this a 8.5/10.
For me it's a perfect balance between the fruits and koolada. This could be an ADV for me.

20180616_135330.jpg

So that's the end of our review/unboxing and all 4 flavours are more than vapable. And my scratch card was a winner as well so that's another bonus.

So if you're interested in a juice subscription then go and check out

www.vape-mail.co.uk

Prices start from £17.99 for the silver package
£29.99 for the gold and £44.99 for the platinum.

Again thanks to the guys over at vape-mail.

Also let me know if you liked this style of review or would you prefer individual reviews for the juices. It's certainly been a fun afternoon tasting juices I would not usually try.

Last edited:
great review Sam.
agree about the tropicade as still got a bit left and a great refreshing vape.

So for any future vape mail reviews would you want them in this format or individual juice reviews??

@Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews well done on blagging some free stuff, but as you say taste is subjective and that renders this pretty pointless. I don't know you from Adam, I don't know if we have similar taste. I'm using different vaping equipment to you.

If you really wan't to help people it would be good if you suggested to 'the guy's over at vape mail' that what they need to be doing is giving the best prices on the juices they carry, and when someone orders they should give them some free samples of other juices in the hopes they like them and order them next time.

I'm surprised people are blowing smoke up your arse for this review in all honesty. You don't mention whether you added the nic shots, and what strength that made the juices or if you were testing them nic free. You don't mention where the juices are manufactured and under what conditions. You don't even mention the PG/VG ratio.

Rather than doing these reviews you would be better advising people to go to vape shops, take advantage of the testers they have in store, work out what they like and which brands they like, and then go search the internet for the best deals on those flavours.

Back
Top Bottom