What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Vanilla Vapes Humble Pie range

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys. Well I heard you all saying that I hadn't done a review for a few days. So I thought I better give you what you want.

This line of juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks goes to the guys over at @VV Martin for sending these out.

All opinions expressed here are those of my own. Remember taste is subjective.

Today's review set up is the dreamer mech with aequitas with some aliens coming in at 0.17.

So today we are looking at the humble pie shortfill range (6 flavours) from Vanilla Vapes. Quote from Vanilla Vapes. So you can make these up to 12mg. I have topped mine up with some base mix to keep it 0mg. This range is 70vg30pg.

As always we offer our short fills in multiple strengths (we reduce the fill and increase the concentration to allow for extra nicotine shots) up to 12mg. They'll be retailing for £14.99 and we have our 15% discount for POTV members too.

Let's get this juice fest started.

First up is Lemon Tart.

The finger taste.

You are getting a nice lemon curd coming through then a nice pastry. I am often disappointed with desert flavours as there is always one ingredient trying to steal the show but this is balanced.

Let's have a vape.

Your getting a nice and creamy lemon curd with the pastry in the background. It's sweet but not overly sweet. All in all a not bad juice.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 6.5/10
Would of liked the lemon to be just a bit more personally. But it's still a not bad juice.

Time to rewick for our next juice.

Now we have Apple Cobbler.

The finger taste.

Your getting a nice sharp cooking apple flavour along with some custard. It taste just like Apple pie

Let's vape.

Again your getting a really nice cooked apple flavour with a slight hint of pastry and creamy custard. I'm liking this one.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8/10.
Loving the Apple in this one it tastes just like cooked apples. With a hint of pastry.

Another rewick for the next juice.

Now we have Tiramisu.

I wasn't to keen to try this one as I had tiramisu before and I wouldn't of used it for toilet cleaner. So let's hope this one is better.

The finger taste.

Your getting a nice coffee flavour along with some nice cream.

Let's have a toot.

Wow I'm impressed. You get a really nice dark rich coffee with a touch of cream. I haven't drank a coffee in 4 months so this juice is a real treat. This one has totally surprised me.

Sam's super saucy scale.
I'm giving this a 9/10.
I'm loving this one. The coffee and cream are well balanced in my opinion.

Right guys we are half way through. If you still reading. Thank you.

Time for another rewick.

Up next is Rhubarb and Custard.

The finger taste.

On the finger you get slapped in the face with the rhubarb but not so much custard. Let's hope it vapes a bit better.

Let's have a vape.

Wow that brings back some memories. If anyone of you can remember the the rhubarb and Custard sweets. In my day they were only 1p. This tastes just like that. The rhubarb has mellowed and has allowed the custard to come through. Tjis is another good juice.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm giving this a 8.5/10.
Oh the memories this juice has brought back. It is what it says it is. Rhubarb and Custard.

Time for yet another rewick.

Now we have Pink Custard

The finger taste.

Again another one that tastes like it says. You get the strawberries along with a vanilla custard.

Time for a vape.

This is one of the better pink custards I've had. Others in the past didn't have a good balance between the two flavours but this one is nice.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm giving this a 7.5/10
Good well balanced juice. A nice desert with out the calories.

Time for one last rewick

Last up is Danish Custard.

The finger taste.

You get the pastry with a hint of cinnamon with some cream. I do love a Danish pastry.

This one has let me down slightly. For me there is just slightly too much cinnamon. It is masking the other flavours to much in my opinion. You still get the pastry and cream but not as much as I would of liked.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm giving this a 5/10.
For me there is just too much cinnamon for my tastes. By no means is it un-vapable but it's slightly disappointing.

20180722_163832.jpg

If you wanna check them out here is the link. Don't forget the POTV discount code.

https://www.vanillavapes.co.uk/e-liquid/easymix-shortfill/humble-pie/

Bought some on Saturday, been a long wait the coming soon label on the wall was beginning to fade.. Blah blah labeling problems ;)

I will say, the juice is great I am not overly keen on the stubby bottle though,, seems to take a bit more squeeze effort to fill a squonk bottle than the usual tall ones

Cheers for the review Sam! Glad we managed to surprise you with a few of them ;)

I will say, the juice is great I am not overly keen on the stubby bottle though,, seems to take a bit more squeeze effort to fill a squonk bottle than the usual tall ones

I'm forever searching for the perfect bottle! The nibs are the easiest to remove for nic shots that I've found. Hoping the next lot will be a bit softer after some feedback :)

I'm forever searching for the perfect bottle! The nibs are the easiest to remove for nic shots that I've found. Hoping the next lot will be a bit softer after some feedback :)

Will be in for coffee on Sunday anyways , and I can complain in person then instead if you like :D

Back
Top Bottom