What's new

Review Vanilla Custard by Mad Doctor

after toking the KS, mrteatime much appreciated, im pretty certain its gonna be a seller, i want more already. Looking forward to getting a top up. But until then its steamgunk but i did do a detour when i went for another order. i ended up going for Snickerdoodle instead omg.

after toking the KS, mrteatime much appreciated, im pretty certain its gonna be a seller, i want more already. Looking forward to getting a top up. But until then its steamgunk but i did do a detour when i went for another order. i ended up going for Snickerdoodle instead omg.

Your welcome vic....it was great to meet you :)

And is it good the snickerdoodle? Should i be dropping by @steamgunk and bothering sharlene for some???

Sent From My Galaxy S4

And is it good the snickerdoodle? Should i be dropping by @steamgunk and bothering sharlene for some???

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Dunno yet, its not arrived (prob tmos hopefully) but as soon as i get it i'll be tellin ya fosho.

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Hey fella, hope your gud. not happy with the snickerdoodle at all, lots of promise but didnt come up with the goods. i love ginger, i have it in my healthy juices, in chinese, biscuits, tea, hell my beatch is even a ginger, but every vape ive had with this flav in is disappointing, it's actually put me off ever getting another vape with ginger in [it did vape well tho]. On the bright side i ordered 30ml of CC, cleaned my iClear30 and protank especially, im now camping out under my letter box in anticipation, hoping big time it comes today. plan is to vape myself stupid on it all day cos ive had nada worth toking for days. Did you get my PM about KS?

Last edited:
Hey fella, hope your gud. not happy with the snickerdoodle at all, lots of promise but didnt come up with the goods. i love ginger, i have it in my healthy juices, in chinese, biscuits, tea, hell my beatch is even a ginger, but every vape ive had with this flav in is disappointing, it's actually put me off ever getting another vape with ginger in [it did vape well tho]. On the bright side i ordered 30ml of CC, cleaned my iClear30 and protank especially, im now camping out under my letter box in anticipation, hoping big time it comes today. plan is to vape myself stupid on it all day cos ive had nada worth toking for days. Did you get my PM about KS?

Dont think so dude.......

And for some reason i thought the snickerdoodle was a snickers bar :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Dont think so dude.......

And for some reason i thought the snickerdoodle was a snickers bar :)

Sent From My Galaxy S4

okies... got to be honest i didnt let the snikerrnoodle steep so was harsh on my comments...i vaped their custrad and it was boss no probs...

then i had the snikerdoodle...fresh wasnt steeped...my main gripe here is vendors send them out un-steeped, i want to vape from out of the vapemail so if its out of stock, its out of stock.

any way... i had sd after cc and its a nice vape. im happy :)

Back
Top Bottom