What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Vanilla Custard by Mad Doctor

mrmattlaw

Postman
12mg Vanilla Custard by Mad Doctor

I was kindly given this juice to review by VCigStore. This is the first custard juice I have tried and I've really enjoyed it. I've used up the whole bottle now and am wanting some more!

When I first started vaping this I just couldn't stop making mmmm noises after each vape! It's a really smooth, thick and tasty vape. It's hard to explain but this actually leaves you feeling like you have just eaten a spoonful of custard. The taste is really subtle, even a tad caramely on the exhale. There are no artificial flavours at all in this juice, just smooth and moreish!

This juice gives off a lot of vapour and is very smooth on the throat. I find the vapour quite like some quality Kraken juices I have, in another league to most of the run of the mill juices.

I can't compare the flavour of this to any other custard juice as I've only had this one, but it can't help but think I would be disappointed if I bought others after this. This really is a very authentic flavour which I just can't stop vaping.

I have been using a Kanger EVOD starter kit with this juice and it's going to be one of my keeper flavours I enjoy having in the evenings after dinner.

Really recommend this and will be buying some more!

Thanks VGigStore for the sample!

www.MadDoctor.co.uk

sounds interesting :) think im going to have to check this out....i love my custard, and have tried more or less all of them out there......

Yes do it, I would also be interested in your opinion seeing as you've tried others. Genuinely can't fault this one myself, can't wait till the end of the month to order some more!

Yes do it, I would also be interested in your opinion seeing as you've tried others. Genuinely can't fault this one myself, can't wait till the end of the month to order some more!

out of all ive tried, the standout ones (in this order) @t-juice col custard from @plumeblue and capt custard from @steamgunk which i cant split! both bring slightly different to the table as it were.....

think i'll give this a try :)

mrteatime have you tried GVC?

Just curious as it is one of my go to juices, but I have a bottle of this waiting to try (and review) when I get a day off work.

@mrteatime have you tried GVC?

Just curious as it is one of my go to juices, but I have a bottle of this waiting to try (and review) when I get a day off work.

yep....ive had a go of it, and if im completely honest ive got to say that i was majorly disappointed :(

i had some i bought off a member on here, and it was very sweet with the aroma of baby sick that put me off.......i then got hold of some more as i thought ive got to try it again as it might have been the clearo i had been using......this time i used an iclear30, a protank2, an rsst, and an aga-t, and although it tasted a little better (silica is the way with custard) it still didnt do it for me, and i found that after 20mins, i'd had enough....it sort of set me off on my journey of finding "the one"

t-juice/steamgunk is awesome....i can quite happily chug away all day long on those two, although i am finding that @steamgunks is becoming absolutely amazingly epic the more it steeps, its now how i always wanted a custard to be.....t-juice is very very consistent, and very very good... Vapingkings is also good, but the flavour is slightly muted compared to steamgunk and t-juice, but sometimes i like the less custardy custard :)

all in all, i have tried another 11 different custards from different companies...im not going to name them, as thats not really fair as we all know, taste is subjective, but ive had a few that have made me feel sick, a couple more that have tasted like cardboard, and others that aint custard as i know them....

i have heard nothing but good things about krakens kingslayer, and i am dying to try that, as if its half as good as his minions fart then its going to be good.....

so, for now, its got to be @steamgunks captain custard, closely followed by t-juices colonal custard from @plumeblu

I'll give the mad doctors a go, and with a name like that, its got to be good!!!!

Kings Custard from Vaping King, Captain Custard from Steam Gunk, Devilicious from Charlies Vape Shop and GVC are all good vanilla custards and now that we make our own don't really buy much juice but have some Goose juice on its way and Mrs lords Custard Cream is on the to try list so will add this one and pick up 30ml at the weekend ;)

Kings Custard from Vaping King, Captain Custard from Steam Gunk, Devilicious from Charlies Vape Shop and GVC are all good vanilla custards and now that we make our own don't really buy much juice but have some Goose juice on its way and Mrs lords Custard Cream is on the to try list so will add this one and pick up 30ml at the weekend ;)

yep, goose juice is good, and mrs lords is also good :)

Cheers mrteatime

I will have to give some of them a go.

I am a big fan of some of the T-Juice range, some don't work for me, but the flavours are always really defined. Steamgunk is on my list to try and, although I love Red Lady and Squid Ink, the Minion Farts is only an occasional indulgence for me, so wouldn't necessarily make me want to try Kingslayer, if Kraken didn't generally produce such good juice.

It just goes to show how taste is subjective, so I will continue with my juice adventure. (Not that I would have it any other way :2thumbsup: )

Cheers @mrteatime

I will have to give some of them a go.

I am a big fan of some of the T-Juice range, some don't work for me, but the flavours are always really defined. Steamgunk is on my list to try and, although I love Red Lady and Squid Ink, the Minion Farts is only an occasional indulgence for me, so wouldn't necessarily make me want to try Kingslayer, if Kraken didn't generally produce such good juice.

It just goes to show how taste is subjective, so I will continue with my juice adventure. (Not that I would have it any other way :2thumbsup: )

:D minion farts is a juice i am totally in love with.....it just seems to tick all my boxes.....

but @steamgunks captain custard is epic....its been steeped now for 3 weeks, and i have been rationing it to 2 or 3ml of an evening, and every night its just got better and better

Back
Top Bottom