What's new

Review T's Vanilla Custard

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
These are my own opinions which are not influenced either by the vendor or POTV

Vendor: vivdvapes.co.uk

Price £14.99 for 50ml in a 60ml bottle and £2 for the 10ml nicotine shot 70VG/30PG so £16.99 for 60ml

Use discount code VIVD8 for 8% off.

T's Vanilla Custard is a 'plain' old fashioned custard which isn't overly sweet and has just the right balance between creaminess and vanilla. I used a dripper dual coiled 0.4ohms at around 60w and it's pure richness, indulgent and very very satisfying. I've also squonked it, ran it through a tank both with excellent results...... and it's the first custard i've ever tried that holds it's flavour well into a days vaping. This is inceredibly good and I don't hesitate to give this 10 out of 10. Truly outstanding.

They also do a Custard Biscuit version which is also very nice but my personal preference is for the 'plain' vanilla custard.

Now get thee hence you slags and try it :D

Last edited:
dalm you.
ordered. and while i was at it ordered some killer custard and some custard company.
postage pisses me off though as £4.40 first and 2 quid nic shot.
have to try them though so bit the bullet :)

dalm you.
ordered. and while i was at it ordered some killer custard and some custard company.
postage pisses me off though as £4.40 first and 2 quid nic shot.
have to try them though so bit the bullet :)
Yeah, the postage is a bit higher than most vendors but the 8% takes a chunk out of it, I honestly don't mind paying it because the service is excellent, i've ordered in the afternoon and had it arrive next day, Tony gets the stuff out like clockwork. I'm very interested to hear what you think of the T's Custard!

Cheers fella. Will let you know what I think.
Now while we're on the subject, can we talk nic shots. Which would you get as the ones that T,s offers is £2 and 100vg
I've been thinking of buying a box from darkstar with 18 in a box for £15ish and they offer 70/30 nic shots which I think would suite me better. As I don't mix I will have to rely on nic shots which I've seen from 1p to 2.50 which is slightly taking the piss me thinks.
Bollox blue lite coming in gota rush

Now while we're on the subject, can we talk nic shots. Which would you get as the ones that T,s offers is £2 and 100vg
I've been thinking of buying a box from darkstar with 18 in a box for £15ish and they offer 70/30 nic shots which I think would suite me better. As I don't mix I will have to rely on nic shots which I've seen from 1p to 2.50 which is slightly taking the piss me thinks.
You'd be better off sourcing some 72mg nic dude, nic shots whilst convenient are expensive

I wish mate. Sadly it's not going to happen. Too much pain and eyesight problems to worry about mixing and the only shortcut for me is nic shots but still don't like being ripped off. Just taking each day as it comes now with xray job and driving.

Yeah it's all down to what suits you better. These nic shots are (In my opinion) way thicker than any others i've had but having said that i'll only use them with the juice that goes with it if you know what I mean, I figure the juice is probably made to take that so when I buy Dripworx, i'll use his etc etc

Back
Top Bottom