What's new

Review T's Custard Zeppola

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
These are my own opinions which are not influenced either by the vendor or POTV

Vendor: vivdvapes.co.uk

Price £14.99 for 50ml in a 60ml bottle and £2 for the 10ml nicotine shot 70VG/30PG so £16.99 for 60ml

Use discount code VIVD8 for 8% off.

Tony at Vivdvapes describes this as "Zeppole are an Italian pastry very similiar to French Beignets, traditionally served on St Joseph's day. They are a choux pastry deep fried then served plain dusted with icing sugar or filled with cream/fruits of your choice, ours are fried and filled with creamy vanilla custard and dusted with icing sugar. A lovely pastry/bakery vape that feels like you've just bitten into a freshly made zeppola dusted in icing sugar & filled with vanilla custard"

This is one of the very few pastry juices i've ever vaped which leaves me in no doubt that there's pastry in it. It's actually pretty amazing, because not only do you get a hugely satisfying and very moreish hit of pastry, but the custard is spot on and it's all finished off with what I thought was a hint of red berry but is probably the icing sugar. All the flavours shine through equally and combine to give what is overall a fantastic vape which fully deserves a place alongside his two other outstanding juices in the range.

This is a very very well crafted juice. Excellent!

Back
Top Bottom