What's new

Review T's Bludo

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
These are my own opinions and aren't influenced by this website or the vendor. The only influence is the juice :D

I keep banging the drum on this range, which reflect the genuine regard with which I hold the juice they create

Bludo is, according to the vendor/creator: A Blueberry jam and custard creme pat filled donut, tart sharp sweet earthy blueberry jam complimented with a custard creme pat encased in a freshly deep fried donut that's been dusted with icing sugar.

I first fired into this dripper stylee using a Twisted Messes (13 Heavens 9 Hells) at 0.17ohms at around 60w

The first thing I noticed was that you could tell, at various stages of the vape, that all four flavours were present as opposed to sometimes when you get a juice where the whole is better then the parts. This manages both if you know what I mean. You can tell they are there, but combined, the whole thing is sexier than Kelly Brook covered in glitter, baby oil and wearing nothing but a Santa's hat (Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it*). The Blueberry is particularly well done and realistic as is the doughnut, but nothing is overstated, Blueberry - check, Doughnut - check, custard - check, even the dusting of sugar comes out but nothing is too bold, it's a very horn provoking mixture of quite realistic flavours.

Every time I run low on pretty much any of the range, I go back for more. I've said it before and here it comes again, this really is, genuinely, hand on my cock, cross my heart, a wonderful range of juices.

It's a 50ml short-fill priced at £14.00 and you can get a shot of nic for a couple of quid or you can buy two bottles with Nic bottles thrown in for only £26.99 + £2.50 postage

Want some? Clicky

*obviously I haven't done the horizontal hokey-cokey with Kelly herself, but I've lost count of the number of times I've bashed one...... erm, thought of it :D

Back
Top Bottom