What's new

Three Juicy Vapor Juices reviews

Mark

Legend
I purchased three small 6ml bottles of Juicy Vapor eliquids to try. Unlike the pro's I don't have a particularly scientific method for evaluation. Just my own experiences and my OWN views

Where can you get these juices?

You can get them from the States or in the UK exclusively from www.switch2-ecigs.com

Which flavours did you get?

I selected from the Juicy Vapor 6mls Selection Pack (£12.99) which enables you to choose 3 different flavours. I chose
1) Ecto Plasma 24mgs (I went a little stronger as fruity mixes tend, in my experience to lack a bit of punch)
2) Zombie Puss 18mgs
3) Duck farts 18mgs

Pictures?

View attachment 636 View attachment 637 View attachment 638

They come in nice clearly labelled bottles showing where they are made, who they are distributed by with a 'use before' date (unusual in my experience) of about a years time and the strength. The mix is described as 'Reduced PG' without giving the precise ratio. The pictures show the bottles after the security neck collars had been removed. Once that is done the caps are NOT child proof and can simply be unscrewed and so care is advised in storage away from children.

Ecto Plasma

This is described on the site as a 'delicious fruit punch blend with lemon and lime'. The colour is decidely green with a strangely glowy look to it designed I guess to look like something from the film Ghostbusters. I tried it using a standard Bottom coil cartomiser on an Ego twist at 4 V

The first thing to say that the TH is fairly meaty. I'd expected an airy stroke across the larynx instead receiving a hefty punch. This was welcome. Bear in mind it was a 24mg mix too.
Plenty of vapour produced.
Flavourwise I definitely got the citrus mix described in the blurb with the sort of artificial fruitiness you get in say a fruit pastille or wine gum. I have to say as someone who doesnt vape fruit flavours that often (Swedish Fish from Alba Vapours was the last) this is a very pleasant vape. Personally not sure I could vape it all day but for those with a sweet tooth this could be moreish

Zombie Puss

Now this one I experienced early by accident. My girlfriend is staying with me and unbeknown to me she had dripped this into my RDA as an experiment. She had no time to tell me before I walked in and gave it a deep toke expecting to be tasting something else..wowee!

First the blurb says ' blend of cinnamon, menthol and liquorice flavours'

This thing is bursting with flavour. From the moment it hits the inside of the mouth it seems to coat it in very long lasting tasty flavour which then travels down the throat and back again on the exhale. It was quite a shock for the reasons described. In truth I wasn't sure whether i was enjoying the experience. One thing for sure is it IS an experience.

TH and vapour were plentiful

Flavourwise for me it was those big old aniseed balls you ued to be able to get or maybe the centre of a gobstopper or jawbreaker. A really intense cinnamony aniseedy flavour with something else which gives it a real hit. I didn't get menthol in the mix (at least not the minty side which normally follows with a menthol flavour) but maybe it is that which aids the overrall taste tingle experience.After several draws I began not to enjoy it though. As an experience it kind of felt like a mini epic and something I'm glad I tried. Not a juice I could live with for long though personally. I think I maybe changing the RDA coil soon.

Duck Farts

I have to say the name intrigued me but the description 'cocktail of coffee, Klua liqueur, Irish Cream and whiskey' even more so.

I put this into another BCC on a mini ego and took it to the pub with me for a blast.

Now this is most definitely my favourite of the three. Deep and intense, complex and rich. I really like it. It IS sweet but then with the cream and the liqueur feel to it that seems natural. The TH was nice and the vapour rich and thick. I imagine this will be even better when dripped. Annoyingly I have run out of 306s (my usual flavour tester) but once my RDA has been expunged of the Puss I think I may be giving this another run out. Perfectly nice in the carto though. Not sure its a great accompaniment to beer but can imagine it would be lovely as an after dinner vape. I wouldn't say it would be an all day vape simply because of its richness

Of the three this is the one I would purchase again

Service

Dominick at switch2-ecigs got the goodies out very quickly indeed and so no problems there. Nicely packed with YES! Bloody vendor cards...every vendor should include some with every order.

Last edited:
Dominic keeps up with the service you'd get from JV in the US. JV juices are by far the best I have ever had full stop. Some are miss, but most are hits!

I'll buy your samples off you :P

Great reviews, I've been dying to find out how you got on. Duck farts sound lovely (god that's sounds so wrong, but feels so right, lol!)

Back
Top Bottom