Innokin
What's new

Review The Strawberry Doughnut

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Right guys we are back again. This is the last shortfill juice from @Cotswold Vapour.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed here are my own and no one else's. And always remember taste is subjective. Let's go.

Today's set up is still the Double Barrel mod with twisted messes 22mm with dual brochrome coils coming in at 0.28 running at 45w.

So today we have The Strawberry Doughnut shortfill. It's a 50ml shortfill and if you use a 75vg25pg nic shot you will have a end ratio of 70vg30pg. It is priced at £15 per 50ml. I have topped mine up with some base mix to keep it 0mg.

The finger taste.

Now this isn't a strawberry jam doughnut. It is a strawberry sticky glaze doughnut. You get a nice dough flavour along with the sweet strawberry glaze.

The coils are primed and the wicks are wet. Let's go for a vape.

I was expecting this juice to be a lot sweeter than it is. But it's not which for me is a good thing. I think if it was any sweeter it would get quite sickly after a while. It's not the normal dough flavour that you get in dough based juiced. This is quite a nice dough. And the strawberry glaze is really quite nice. All this juice is missing is the 100s and 1000s sprinkled on top. Let's move on and give it a score.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm gonna give this a 8/10. It's a really well put together juice. Not as sweet as you think it would be which is good for the coils/wicks. I couldn't vape it all day but I don't really vape just one flavour a day.

20180706_141026.jpg

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

http://cotswoldvapour.com/product/the-strawberry-doughnut/

Elux
Back
Top Bottom