What's new

Review The Muffin Man & The Milk Man by One Hit Wonder

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
These are my own opinions and not those of POTV or in any way influenced by the vendor.

Ordered from no1ejuice

One Hit Wonder comes in 180ml bottles and two 15ml unicorn bottles are also provided, all you do is fill them up and you're good to go. I tried both juices in a Horizon Arctic 0.5ohms at 35w

IMG_1305.jpg

The Muffin Man - 80VG/20PG in 3mg this is Apple, Muffin and Cinnamon.

At first I thought this isn't that different from plenty of other similar juices but as I vaped on I realised that actually no, this is much better than that. There's no way anyone will ever really make a juice where the Cinnamon won't be one of the overriding tastes but One Hit Wonder manage it. I get a nice burst of Apple on the inhale followed by the cakey cinnamon on the exhale and the apple and muffin elements aren't beaten over the head by the cinnamon, they all combine to make this juice work very well indeed. This is very VERY nice.

The Milk Man - 80VG/20PG in 3mg this is Strawberry and Cream

Wow. I've tried all sorts of similar juices but none have hit the spot really. This delivers on all fronts and is actually better than one of my all time favourites (which is also called the Milk Man, you know, the one in the white bottle that comes in the carton). The Strawberry in this is much more pronounced and the sweety creaminess is also there in a big way. This is the juice i've been looking for. Absolutely superb. I love this to bits.

Overall

This ain't cheap. The £50 a bottle price tag doesn't initially sit well, but when you break it into 6x30ml bottles its suddenly cheap. VERY cheap, especially when you factor in the quality (it also came post free) then this is decent value. I'm very happy that I bought these and feel that this was money very well spent.

Both give out bunches of vapour if you're into clouds and as I mentioned, although initially trying these in a Horizon Arctic, I also gave them a run out through a Twisted Messes dripper and as you'd expect, even better, richer and more pronounced flavours.

Anyway, if you've heard of this juice and had been considering it, were put off by the price tag or whatever, I hope this has been of some help.

A couple of things have surfaced since I wrote this.

1: Filling the unicorn bottles is a pain in the arse. You have to squeeze, relax your grip and allow the air back into the big bottle, squeeze again and repeat until the unicorn bottle is full. I guess five or six repeats. Its a minor thing really I suppose.

2: The Horizon Arctic absolutely drinks this like a thirsty camel.

3: I haven't put either down and am enjoying it just as much as when I first got it :D

If I could afford it, i'd stock up with another two bottles, this is outstanding juice.

Thinking of buying milk man but I was not a fan of the white bottle milk man will I be wasting my £££

Thinking of buying milk man but I was not a fan of the white bottle milk man will I be wasting my £££

This one is much more Strawberry. I loved the version you're talking about but this is so much better. Given the choise i'm buying this one every time.

Will you be wasting your money? Its not really a fair question, we all have different tastes so i'm swerving i'm afraid.

I bought some of this at 2am at Vapefest in the Evolution tent, it was £70 for 2 lots that i split with someone else. In a drunken state i wrongly presumed that this was the same stuff that comes in the milk carton, it's not but my god it's good juice. I agree with you that filling the unicorn bottles is a pain in the arse but after re-trying using your method it is a lot easier. Even at the price you paid it is very good value for a excellent juice and i'd consider getting the Muffin Man on the back of this.

Rightly or wrongly anyone who has it charges £50 plus £4 delivery so bought it direct £57 and they r giving 15ml of new blueberry rocket man juice :)

Found a really good adv u might have tried . Villain vapors Dillinger . Really enjoying it

Back
Top Bottom