What's new

The Moors - LT eCigs

AndyC1971

Veteran
This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Introduction

I received a sample bottle from LT Ecigs along with a note asking for my opinion of this liquid. It is one that they were undecided on. It came in a sample bottle, well labelled and marked.

I am now pleased to say that this will be available on their website for sale, by early next week (Just Steeping), will be supplied in Glass Bottles with a dropper. Will be marketed as a premium liquid

Vendor - http://www.ltecigs.larsentilbrook.co.uk/

Price Paid - N/A (the RRP on the website will be circa £3.60) Taking into consideration, that the glass bottle and dropper can be used for your own mixing afterwards, this is an excellent price.

Kit
SVD
Kanger Protank
2.5 Ohm Resistance
Wattage - 9.5 then 12.5

Juice Name - The Moors
Juice Strength (MG) - 18

little-rough-tor-11592.jpg

Mix
50/50

Satisfactory Vapour - Yes
Satisfactory Throat Hit - Yes

Taste

Being a roll up user before vaping, I found this really satisfying. Nice strong taste with no flavour too overpowering and no sweet aftertaste. Dare I say it tasted somewhere in between cigarillos and pipe tobacco. Not an all day vape, but good to have with alcohol. For any long term tobacco smokers this will be a surefire hit, as well as cigar smokers, I am really impressed with this one. Throat hit still apparent long time after you have finished vaping it, but with a 'content' aftertaste. It is strong though. Blindfold me, burn some tobacco leaves in front of me, and I would believe I was smoking. :)

What does it smell of?

Smelt old, oakey and strong.

What does it remind me of?

It reminds me of going in a real old grade 2 listed traditional pub, with the oak floors with a hint of damp/stale tobacco aroma. Really nice smell. Now the picture really does remind me of this liquid. It has the harshness and the ruggedness of the photo (Black & White, and can tell the area is wind swept) but with a calming serenity after exhale. Please I am not arty, just talk a lot of bollocks, lol!!!

Would I buy this (again)? - YES!!

Note(s)

Cranked the wattage up on this (12.5W) and just on the edge of a burned taste, and this is even better. Even stronger and defined taste, very oakey. :)

**EDIT **

Thanks jayg1169, he has stated he can taste Plum in this, and to be honest I have got it back out, and he is bloody right!! Its very slight and subtle, but it is there :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom