What's new

Review The Lancashire Steam Company - Gin Bramble

daz_app

Achiever
Now, these opinions are mine and mine alone, nowt to do with POTV. I purchased this juice myself with my own hard-earned cash.

Vendor: The Lancashire Steam Company
Flavour: Gin Bramble
Price: £14 for a 70/30 VG/PG 50ml shortfill and nic shot or £12.50 for 0% shortfill only with a £2.85 delivery charge
Test gear: Kayfun v5 at 14.5 watts on a 1ohm Kanthal coil in a MTL stylee & the JAC Vapour S22 Topfill starter kit tank with the 1ohm MTL coil.

A long time ago, I moved onto DIY and rarely purchase pre-made juice anymore, so if I buy some, it's got to be good. And my word, the new Gin Bramble flavour from LSC is just that. LSC have been about for a good few years now so they must be doing something right.

I love fruity flavours and I normally go for blackcurrent, blackberry, forest fruits kind of thing, and Gin has become quite the in thing amongst the young, going out types. I must admit that if I go out meself, I'm happy with a G&T.

So when I spotted this new flavour on another reviewers video, it ticked a few of my boxes.

The flavour profile according to LSC is Gin, blackberry, raspberry, blackcurrant, lemon, lime, mint, grape soda and a cooling crushed ice sensation.

This juice is really good. I mean properly good. The flavours punch out and are distinct. There is Gin. There is a variety of foresty fruits compliments and the cooling is there on the exhale.

Of course flavour is really subjective, but lets be honest, everyone does the usual range of juice flavours. LSC have come up with an original flavour combination and it's definitely on my repeat order list. It's also worth pointing out that the comms from LSC are on point and I had regular shipping updates.

https://www.lancashiresteamcompany.co.uk/products/gin-bramble-e-flavour-new

Have a gander at their facebook page as they do regular decent discount codes. https://www.facebook.com/LancashireSC

20171119_185739.jpg

Oooh, I forgot all about them as a juice vendor. I ordered a sampler pack off them a long long time ago. They were all good, some were great. Top review fella, I might go and revisit them....

Cheers man. It's definitely worth giving them a like on the old farcebook. The 15% code I used paid for the bulk of the postage.

Love Boiler Watter so this goes in the next order I think? [emoji106]

This sounds like a winner, as do half of their other juices. Going to spend a pretty penny on that site!

Had an email today for the Black Friday deal.

Use the code LSCBLACK for 25% off

"Grab 25% off from 9am Wednesday 22nd until Midnight Thursday 30th !!!"

Back
Top Bottom