What's new

Review The juice that cannot be named........yet.....

MrTeaTime

Legend
Remember when you first tried powwow and you thought fugginhell!!! or when you tried blackpowder and thought whatthefuckisthis or you first tried nipplejuice and wondered howthefuck is this possible??.....

guys.....ive just had one of those moments......a "whatthefuckisthis" moments.......

along with powwow and nipplejuice, this juice is an instant winner.....

I am nearly lost for words......

Guys, if your looking for something special, then this is it.........

Remember when you first tried powwow and you thought fugginhell!!! or when you tried blackpowder and thought whatthefuckisthis or you first tried nipplejuice and wondered howthefuck is this possible??.....

guys.....ive just had one of those moments......a "whatthefuckisthis" moments.......

along with powwow and nipplejuice, this juice is an instant winner.....

I am nearly lost for words......

Guys, if your looking for something special, then this is it.........

Thanks for that fucking useless bit of info there MrTeaTime you complete cocktease ;)

Got a fairly good idea of what you are on about, and if I am right, then you lucky chunt ;)

Thanks for that fucking useless bit of info there @MrTeaTime you complete cocktease ;)

Got a fairly good idea of what you are on about, and if I am right, then you lucky chunt ;)

sorry....cant quite see the laptop screen due to the amount of vapour that is coming from this.....

#flavourcountry

sorry....cant quite see the laptop screen due to the amount of vapour that is coming from this.....

#flavourcountry

You can now officially drop the 'h' from chunt in my previous comment ;)

#bastard

Back
Top Bottom