What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review The Custard Company Review

Can I ask how prominent the vanilla is? This sounds rather nice.
not too strong and not too sweet.
it totally depends on what kit you are using. a tank with pre made coils will be totally different flavor at low and high wattage. ive only used a dripper once and it was too much faff for me but many say drippers with home built coils give the best flavor.

not too strong and not too sweet.
it totally depends on what kit you are using. a tank with pre made coils will be totally different flavor at low and high wattage. ive only used a dripper once and it was too much faff for me but many say drippers with home built coils give the best flavor.

Too true! I use a dripper but squonk and sometimes flavours are too strong! Not often, mind you, but an example is Bunkr Maple and Pecan which I have to use in a tank!

1498901172612.jpeg

Uh oh! Bought off your review sir, once I've wet the wick and tried it I'll give my thoughts!

hope you like it as much as me @Benjamin Bailey

also try it in a tank with pre built coils as the tastes are totally different with previous custards.

Tidy wee Review - cheers @MrDJ ! :)
Thanks mate but my thoughts have totally changed on this now.
Put it this way it's not on my top 5 anymore as I feel the taste has totally changed. Also tried the strawberry and mint and thought the same.
I'm guessing it's that same old chestnut of original 10ml tasting totally different to shortfill.

they never did reply to my email or facebook message so their loss.

Last edited:
Put it this way it's not on my top 5 anymore as I feel the taste has totally changed. Also tried the strawberry and mint and thought the same.
I'm guessing it's that same old chestnut of original 10ml tasting totally different to shortfill.

Ok, good to know - cheers for the update! :)

Can I ask your current top 5? The loss (albeit temporary) of Isle of Custards made me go on a hunt and it's been mediocre at best!

Back
Top Bottom