What's new

Review The Custard Company Review

MrDJ

Legend
IMG_20170607_175602.jpg

Another day another Custard mini review

***since this first try of this the tastes have now totally changed for me on the 10ml tpd bottles and also the shortfills so they have been removed from my top 5 custards**

as always tastes are subjective and what one may like the other may not.

so far the only place it can be ordered from http://www.midlandvapeshack.co.uk/e...any/custard-company-vanilla-custard-30ml.html

now available at Vape Potion https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/product-page/vanilla-custard-by-the-custard-company

but ive been informed my regular juice supplier is waiting on a order to come in soon.

Theres a new kid on the Block and they are called The Custard Company

As far as i know they launched at Expo 2017 so a brand new company.

I only knew about them by chance while watching some Expo youtube videos and as one walked past their stand my radar was alerted to the word Custard, so i dug deeper.

as of yet they dont have a website and as i dont do instergram or twitter i hit a brick wall.

then a few days ago i saw a video review by Great British Vapes in the review section.

so me being a custard lover i just had to try it even though i swore i would always think twice about buying poxy 10ml TPD bottles.

so the custard. 30ml (3 x 10ml) bought by me at £12.99 + £2.99 delivery.

now also availabe for £8. link above.

70vg/30pg only available in 3mg nicotine

vaped in a Crown 1 tank with 0.25 coil at 50watts

so, was it worth £15.98

well yes. nice enough to go straight into my top 5 custards of all time.

its a really nice rich custard but not too sweet. 10ml has already gone in 3 hours so i cant see this lasting long and more will defo be ordered.

it would be even better if they decide to release larger 50ml or 100ml bottles with zero nicotine and offered a nicotine shot to get around the tpd as i cant stand having to decant into larger bottles all the time and then binning the 10ml bottles.

now i dont know much about mixing and concentrates as i dont personally mix myself but i do know i miss the capella V1 which almost all custards used to use but now after the panic about nasties 18 months ago almost all suppliers have now changed their formula to V2 or similar which i personally find kak and dont like.

BUT

this tastes as good as V1 but of course as its gone through testing and passed there are no nasties in it.

7/10 standard poxy tpd packaging

9/10 flavour

so well worth a go for all you custard lovers.

edit
my thoughts have now changed on this in shortfills. below.

Last edited:
View attachment 130419

Another day another Custard mini review

as always tastes are subjective and what one may like the other may not.

so far the only place it can be ordered from http://www.midlandvapeshack.co.uk/e...any/custard-company-vanilla-custard-30ml.html

but ive been informed my regular juice supplier is waiting on a order to come in soon.

Theres a new kid on the Block and they are called The Custard Company

As far as i know they launched at Expo 2017 so a brand new company.

I only knew about them by chance while watching some Expo youtube videos and as one walked past their stand my radar was alerted to the word Custard, so i dug deeper.

as of yet they dont have a website and as i dont do instergram or twitter i hit a brick wall.

then a few days ago i saw a video review by Great British Vapes in the review section.

so me being a custard lover i just had to try it even though i swore i would always think twice about buying poxy 10ml TPD bottles.

so the custard. 30ml (3 x 10ml) bought by me at £12.99 + £2.99 delivery.

70vg/30pg only available in 3mg nicotine

vaped in a Crown 1 tank with 0.25 coil at 50watts

so, was it worth £15.98

well yes. nice enough to go straight into my top 5 custards of all time.

its a really nice rich custard but not too sweet. 10ml has already gone in 3 hours so i cant see this lasting long and more will defo be ordered.

it would be even better if they decide to release larger 50ml or 100ml bottles with zero nicotine and offered a nicotine shot to get around the tpd as i cant stand having to decant into larger bottles all the time and then binning the 10ml bottles.

now i dont know much about mixing and concentrates as i dont personally mix myself but i do know i miss the capella V1 which almost all custards used to use but now after the panic about nasties 18 months ago almost all suppliers have now changed their formula to V2 or similar which i personally find kak and dont like.

BUT

this tastes as good as V1 but of course as its gone through testing and passed there are no nasties in it.

7/10 standard poxy tpd packaging

9/10 flavour

so well worth a go for all you custard lovers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where o where has my diacetly gone oh where o where is my Cap v1? Lol
I tried this at expo and gotta say its not bad at all for a TPD Compliant custard.

This has got to be the closest to V1 in taste without actually using V1.

I did sent the company a long email but had no response. Will try again.

This has got to be the closest to V1 in taste without actually using V1.

I did sent the company a long email but had no response. Will try again.
Make them tell us! But yea its no a bad custard at all mate.

Back
Top Bottom