What's new

Review The Cakery E-Liquid Buttercream Dream

DavesVapes

Postman
The Cakery e-Liquid review

Buttercream Dream

Well this is my first review post and I'm not very good at stuff like this, but I had to shout about them so go easy on me.

So I have been vaping these juices (the cakery) on and off for about 3 years now and are still to this day some on my ADV deserts (MMM me lovey the deserts) so I thought it was worth shouting about.

Quoted from their menu:
'Buttercream Dream from The Cakery E-Liquid line smothers glorious buttercream frosting all over a moist yellow cake that's stuffed with fresh strawberries and raspberries. The richness of the frosting perfectly balances out the tartness and tang of the berry flavour's.
With every inhale, the sharp, tart taste of fresh raspberries strikes your palate. The tang from the strawberries joins forces with the raspberries to satisfy your fruit cravings. Meanwhile, that buttery and sweet cake base travels across the mouth, unveiling notes of vanilla that hit the spot. With each exhale, vanilla buttercream frosting adds richness and creaminess to this flavour experience, making your mouth water beyond your control.
Its 70/30 VG/PG blend allows for some awesome cloud chasing during your vape sessions.
This cake-inspired treat is complex, well-rounded, and full of exciting flavour notes that keep the palate in a state of tremendous excitement.'

So what do I get from it, on the finger test I can defiantly taste the rich moist cake with notes of the fruits coming through (mostly strawberry to me)

Now the real deal, what's it vape like.

Using Aspire Cleito 0.4ohm 50w also .12 aliens in the OG Goon on the Signature Tips(Mods) SQ

First impressions I was blown away by the taste, I can actually taste what's going on in the juice not like most deserts where it's just a warm sweet mess in your mouth.

Get the full flavour of a creamy cake on the inhale and a lot of the smooth deserty fruits along with the buttercream icing on the exhale. I would call this a 'mature' flavour for someone with a refined palate.

My overall experience is a good one and I'm still buying this juice 3 years down the line I would give it a firm 9/10, the flavour speak for itself.

upload_2018-6-19_13-41-54.png

The Cakery E-Liquid also have two other flavours that I will review in the future.
Birthday Bash
Blueberry Bliss

Nice review :) Although I think it must have been hard to better the review they gave themselves lol :D

But hearing that you agree with it does make it sound a bit tastier :)

Back
Top Bottom