What's new

Review The Brew Bros part 1

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys. We are back with a juice review. I have split the review into 2 parts. So part one is more the fruity flavours and part two will be more desert flavours.

These were sent out for the purpose of this review. So thanks to @The Brews Bros. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

I have got the 10ml samples all 15 of them. So let's take a look at the first 7 i class as fruity flavours.

Today's review set up is the serisvape cavalry v2 mech kit.

First up is

ICED GUSH

So this is iced grape flavour. It's quite a nice grape and there is just enough cooling which is awesome. One thing to ruin an iced flavour is too much cooling but they have got it spot on for me. Grape is one of my ADV. So an iced grape is even better.

Sam's super saucy scale

It's got to be a 9/10.
Grape is just one flavour I can't get enough of.

ICED OJ

Keeping with the ice theme. We have a nice cool O.J. Again they have the right amount of cooling and the orange juice is quite nice. I have found in the past that orange flavours can be quite chemically or artificial but this one isn't.

Sam's super saucy scale

This is getting 9.5/10
Great tasting orange flavour.

ICED TROPICADE

I have previously reviewed this juice. It's a great tropical fruit mix with a hint of cooling. I was loving this juice sat out on the sun this summer. It's really fruity and refreshing.

Sam's super saucy scale

Today I'm giving this a 9/10
As said it is fruity and refreshing. Great summer time vape.

TROPICADE

This is the same as the last juice just without the cooling. It's like a tropical fruit punch. Super refreshing and I can't work out which I like better the iced or non iced version.

Sam's super saucy scale

This is a 9/10
Just as good as it's icy brother.

MELIMADE

A nice melon vape with a slight lime citrus twist. The lime twist really makes this juice imho. It takes a little sweetness from the melon but it just works. I have been quite loving some citrus flavours lately. Which is something I wouldn't of considered before.

Sam's super saucy scale

This is a 9.5/10

The lime twist with the melon is fantastic.

FRUIT CHEWS

Just as you would expect. Brings back all them childhood memories. Back when a penny chew was a penny. It tastes just like the sweets. I'm liking this more as I have a vape then think of all the good times from when I was a lad.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9.2/10
These have been some high scoring juices and this one is no exception.

APPLACK

This is a brew bros take on Apple and blackcurrant. I will admit I had to check out the flavour profile of this juice as it doesn't taste like I expected. It tastes way better. Nice hit of Apple first then the blackcurrant comes through. A nice pleasant surprise.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9.8/10

This one surprised me in a good way. Maybe an iced version for the summer might work.

20181208_144945.jpg

Here is the link if you want to go have a look yourself.

Shortfills are available for the juices mentioned for £7.99 or you can pick up the sample pack for £14

https://thebrewsbros.co.uk

Part 2 the desert flavours should be up tomorrow evening all going well

Thanks Sam! Glad to hear you're loving the flavours. Looking forward to the second half!

I've had the melimade a few months back wasn't too keen as I'm not a citrus fan and I found it more prominent the more I vaped it. Its not unpleasant just not my cup of tea. I love the fruit chews and I just received appleack which should be ready some time this week

Nice review Sam. I've been eyeing some of these up since I started buying juice again.

Thanks @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews. Nice honest reviews which is all anyone can ask for.
I’ve tried the Iced OJ, Fruit Chews, Custard Dynasty & Strawsome Shake. All absolutely bang on.
Will try some others on the back of this now.

Just in the middle of writing part 2 just now. And as over stated before. I will always be honest. If it tastes like crap or doesn't work how it should I will tell you. I'm not afraid of upsetting companies if I feel it's not up to scratch.

Just in the middle of writing part 2 just now. And as over stated before. I will always be honest. If it tastes like crap or doesn't work how it should I will tell you. I'm not afraid of upsetting companies if I feel it's not up to scratch.

Exactly,, and that’s all people want from a review. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom