What's new

Review Stikkles Ice by DripDrop Vapour

raggy

Postman
In the same vein as Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews, I've decided to report my findings and thoughts on Stikkles Ice by DripDrop Vapour.

Upon delivery by the lovely postman, who set the dog off barking and woke up the daughter from her mid morning nap, I promptly opened the packet and sat aside both stikkles ice and grape freeze. Poured myself a glass of council pop and prepared both juices.

After putting the nic shots in both juices and shaking the living daylights out of them I let them sit for half hour. First up, the sniff test. Gentle squeezing and much wafting ensued (after squirting juice up my nose before, I've learned to do this step gently). Initial thoughts from sniff test, legit smells like a bag of skittles. Marvelous.

Next up, finger taste test. Initial reaction, tastes like a mixed handful of skittles with a nice cooling sensation.

Bottle set aside overnight to settle properly.

Set up: geekvape peerless special edition, wire doctor 23g pulse ss317l, dual coil, 10 wrap, tc 450f. Fill her up and have a puff...

Lovely fruity vape, with a nice cooling hit. Good throat hit too, nice all round smooth vape.

On a scale of 1-5, I'd give this a solid 4/5. Nice ADV, definitely worth a punt if you like fruity/cooling vapes.

No fancy photos here, just a quick shot on the sofa

IMG_20180606_154409.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom