What's new

Review Squid Ink - Kraken

Squid Ink after a few weeks of steeping tastes like nothing's I've vaped before so full of flavour and it's my AVD. I prefer the none coloured version as you can see how dark the liquid turns during steeping. The black was indeed stopped but out of curiosity was your packing slip signed by Mrs Kraken? My missus ordered some juices a few days back and Jim wasn't the one preparing them at the time I think, so perhaps this is why. Just a thought. Considering its only a colour I'm sure it tastes just as nice. Enjoy :)

Great point regarding the steeping colour. Would be impossible to tell with black liquid.

Another 50ml of the stuff arrived for me yesterday. I'm keen to see what it tastes like after a little steeping as my 10ml bottle was gone in under 3 days.

Whilst I love most of MrKrakens juices I'm just not a fan of this one. I think I've got most of my 30ml bottle left.

I love minion farts, crystal menth and kingslayer. Also partial to a bit of Red Lady. But Squid Ink just doesn't do it for me. It's not disgusting by any means though, just not as nice as the others. Maybe it's too sweet for me. I dunno could just be me.

Great point regarding the steeping colour. Would be impossible to tell with black liquid.

Another 50ml of the stuff arrived for me yesterday. I'm keen to see what it tastes like after a little steeping as my 10ml bottle was gone in under 3 days.

Yeah the black colouring would make it fairly hard to tell how its changing. Although its the complete opposite with some of the other juices, Such as Red Lady and Dodging Strawberry as when it steeps it turns a deeper red. All cracking flavours though none the less. 50ml is all I will be ordering from now on. Last me about a month if I don't vape it 24/7 (which is hard to resist!)

Whilst I love most of @MrKrakens juices I'm just not a fan of this one. I think I've got most of my 30ml bottle left.

I love minion farts, crystal menth and kingslayer. Also partial to a bit of Red Lady. But Squid Ink just doesn't do it for me. It's not disgusting by any means though, just not as nice as the others. Maybe it's too sweet for me. I dunno could just be me.

Taste is subjective at the end of the day so each to their own I say.

I have 10ml of Kingslayer and Dodging Strawberry steeping at home. Tried the former after 3 days of steeping last night and I don't think it is ready yet. Damn I hate waiting!

Yeah the black colouring would make it fairly hard to tell how its changing. Although its the complete opposite with some of the other juices, Such as Red Lady and Dodging Strawberry as when it steeps it turns a deeper red. All cracking flavours though none the less. 50ml is all I will be ordering from now on. Last me about a month if I don't vape it 24/7 (which is hard to resist!)

Ditto! I'm trying to go easy on mine. 50ml will usually last me a month, but at this rate I don't stand a chance!

Ditto! I'm trying to go easy on mine. 50ml will usually last me a month, but at this rate I don't stand a chance!

I just started getting into RDA's. Got my first a few days back. If I have any chance of my Squid Ink surviving I best get someone to hide it lol. Dripping it is just out of this world.

I have 10ml of Kingslayer and Dodging Strawberry steeping at home. Tried the former after 3 days of steeping last night and I don't think it is ready yet. Damn I hate waiting!

Kingslayer is an awesome juice after about 5 days of steeping (lid on, kept in my desk draw) , so moreish, a little sweet but not too sweet. It's a Kraken masterpiece along with Minion Farts.

Only 10ml of Kinglslayer? You might want to order more now, to get it steeping and ready for vaping before your 10ml runs out.

Dodging Strawberry on the other hand is just meh, its alright but not as special as the other two.

Kingslayer is an awesome juice after about 5 days of steeping (lid on, kept in my desk draw) , so moreish, a little sweet but not too sweet. It's a Kraken masterpiece along with Minion Farts.

Only 10ml of Kinglslayer? You might want to order more now, to get it steeping and ready for vaping before your 10ml runs out.

Dodging Strawberry on the other hand is just meh, its alright but not as special as the other two.

I don't like the sound of 'meh' with the Strawberry. Ah well, as we found out - taste is subjective I may love it! :)

I did think about buying more Kingslayer as that exact problem happened when I bought 10ml of Squid Ink. We shall see. It definitely needs more steeping as things stand at the mo.

I just started getting into RDA's. Got my first a few days back. If I have any chance of my Squid Ink surviving I best get someone to hide it lol. Dripping it is just out of this world.

I only really use my mini RDA for trying new juices. I can't be arsed to keep filling the buggers up. lol

Back
Top Bottom