What's new

Review Squid Ink - Kraken

Yeah, there is always one other flavour you can't quite put your finger on. Half the fun is not knowing though eh?!

I saw a vid review on the Spider Venom somewhere and have it on my list of future purchases. Doesn't sound like an ADV though!
I love Vapemunki's products - got to be one of the best vendors out there. So as I had bought a glass tank I thought I'd give the old Spider Venom a go........... it literally has more flavour in it than if you were to stick one of each Woolworths Pick N Mix in your gob at the same time! I think if you tried vaping it all day your face would fall off, but its just perfect for waking me up in the car to work in the morning, and goes surprisingly well with a cup of coffee!

I love Vapemunki's products - got to be one of the best vendors out there. So as I had bought a glass tank I thought I'd give the old Spider Venom a go........... it literally has more flavour in it than if you were to stick one of each Woolworths Pick N Mix in your gob at the same time! I think if you tried vaping it all day your face would fall off, but its just perfect for waking me up in the car to work in the morning, and goes surprisingly well with a cup of coffee!

Interesting - I don't remember it being described as a sweety type flavour in the video (it may just be my memory).

My spider venom should arrive tomorrow and I have the glass tank ready. This sounds like it's going to be an experience. :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394134275.778432.jpg

Got mine today and i couldn't be any happier. Love this stuff!

Squid Ink after a few weeks of steeping tastes like nothing's I've vaped before so full of flavour and it's my AVD. I prefer the none coloured version as you can see how dark the liquid turns during steeping. The black was indeed stopped but out of curiosity was your packing slip signed by Mrs Kraken? My missus ordered some juices a few days back and Jim wasn't the one preparing them at the time I think, so perhaps this is why. Just a thought. Considering its only a colour I'm sure it tastes just as nice. Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom