What's new

Review Snake Oil by TMax

I posted a negative review of Snake oil when I first tried it. I have since upgraded my kit - I was using ebay bought equipment. Now with EVOD kit bought from reputable suppliers in the marketplace, I tried again.

MAssive difference. The throat hit was much more satisfying - I was no longer sucking the bejeesus out of it and it effectively matched,nay bettered, the hit from an organic cig. The taste is much much stronger and more interesting, though lemon is still the overall impression but now with more depth.

In short, the fault lay with my shoddy kit, not the liquid.

Huge credit goes to Simon, who took my criticism really well and entered into a dialogue to help me get a better vaping experience.

I now recommend this liquid without reservation. Enjoy all!

I will post this same update on my original review.

I. Love a bit of snake oil! Mines a month old now, I get black jack chews on the exhale and fruit salad chews on huge inhale. Love it!

Also find it best in an evod - it's a bit light through a protank for me.

plus it stinks the tank out for ages after!

Received my first Snakeoil package yesterday and ive been enjoying it muchly!

Using an ego/Evod the main flavour I get is Aniseed balls on the exhale, with sweet fruit on the inhale. Beautiful Juice. Will be buying another 100ml soon enough as it takes place along side Krakkens Dire wolf bite as my favourite.

Taste wise is this any thing like Nuclear Plusion by EcigWizard, as in flavour?

I don't think I've come across a liquid as highly recommended as Snake oil, will get some on my next liquid order spree. I was impressed when I took a look at the website as so much care is put into it, sold in batches that have already been steeped. Are there any other flavours you really like from this vender? I'm not so keen on tobacco blends but open to any thing else, I prefer strong flavours.

really wish i knew what went into this. its a mirage of flavours, from oranges, lemons, anise, some even say pineapple and strawberry are in there , with a hint of menthol on the exhale. its a mystery thats for sure and no doubt a closely guarded secret recipe ! would love to try emulate it but no im not going to get close. still its my ADV in my kfl and if ever i had to choose only one juice to vape this would be it.

Back
Top Bottom