What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Snake Oil by TMax

I didn't get much menthol at all, interestingly enough. Perhaps I was having a fit of vaper's tongue at the time?

Even though I have a 50ml bottle right next to me, I have room and a love for the stuff for another 50ml bottle if you do decide to sell :drool:

I'll let you know mate if I decide to sell. I'm going to test the 30ml bottle out over the next few days. I'm picking up on a liquorice taste now off the stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'll let you know mate if I decide to sell. I'm going to test the 30ml bottle out over the next few days. I'm picking up on a liquorice taste now off the stuff.

how did you get on with snake oil my 30ml all gone

how did you get on with snake oil my 30ml all gone

I do like it, but it's not an all day vape for me. I like to vape it whilst having a whisky and relaxing. I'm about half way through the 30ml bottle and the 50ml is just sitting there. You got through your bottle fast. :)

Just received my free sample and here are my thoughts.

12mg strength

device - YADA dripper with around 2ohm coil, silica wick on a mech

At first i tasted a lovely mild aniseed but after a few vapes i am slowly getting more and more fruity flavours although i cant quite put my finger on any particular flavour.

Throat hit is about right for me, not too strong but still there.

Plenty of vapour

All in all i am very impressed with this juice and plan to buy as much as i can afford, cant wait for my russian to arrive as this will be the first juice i try in it.

I would not say this is an all day vape for me, more a nice change to savour now and then.

Well done TMAX, great job thanks

anyone not impressed with the snake oil.. please feel free to donate to me! :drool: :anyone:

- - - Updated - - -

anyone not impressed with the snake oil.. please feel free to donate to me! :drool: :anyone:

I'm yet to try snake oil .....The mention of snake puts me off a little bit lol as i hate snakes :)

Got my sample today of snake oil from Tmax. I am really impressed. Only been vaping for about 3 months and have tried about 12 or so flavours but this is by far the best.
Great job tmax. Looking forward to ordering more.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Simple put.. This flavour is the shit!!

i vaped 30ml in 4 days lol.. And that was holding back a little.. Hard not to chain vape!!

Back
Top Bottom