What's new

Review Snake Oil by TMax

K

KulrMeStoopid

This is my opinion and not that of POTV's so dont go blaming the website if you make a choice based on what I have to say!

I got this yesterday from Tubbyengineer. I am one of those skeptical vapers that sometimes doesn't buy into the hype laid onto a product simply because people seem to explode with reviews about it all around the same time or within days of each other. Most of these reviews are glowing and lead me to believe that they might not always be accurate, but then again, taste is subjective so it is very possible 500 people love something that 1 (being me) doesn't.

Snake oil, you bastard. You smell so freaking lovely in the bottle and I mean, so freaking lovely, I could sit here with a 10 ml bottle taped to my upper lip and breath in the aroma, all damn day. It reminds me of the autumn seasons, I could have this in my heater oil scenter, day in and day out all winter long. It reminds me of hot drinks, tea with a bit of orange zest added (nom nom nom) it smells absolutely wonderful.

I loaded up the fogger after just having finished some Redwood Breakfast Blend and decided that this would be something I vaped ALL day today.

I got up at 6... and its quater til 9 now.

I can't make it a whole day with this. There's no way. It's ripping my throat out. If it wasn't for that throat ripping, this would be a MUST have added to my list of "will buy" pre-mades. I can't take a full puff... I can't even take 2-3 small puff consecutively. I loaded some up on a 306 dripper instead..thinking it could just be the fogger ... but same thing. It's even to that point where you get a bit of an achy chest because I keep pushing on.

Could my anticipation that the "hype" wouldn't live up to its name be affecting me now?? No, I swear to you it is not. It tastes LOVELY, just as good as it smells, except for that rip on inhale. Exhale is beautiful. Maybe I need a lower nic level or more VG. I don't know, but I will try a couple more hours or at least until this tank is gone and update here how far I made it.

Oh damn you throat rip, because I really do like it :(

You've got me worried now. I'm expecting 80ml of the stuff today. :(

This is my opinion and not that of POTV's so dont go blaming the website if you make a choice based on what I have to say!

I got this yesterday from @Tubbyengineer. I am one of those skeptical vapers that sometimes doesn't buy into the hype laid onto a product simply because people seem to explode with reviews about it all around the same time or within days of each other. Most of these reviews are glowing and lead me to believe that they might not always be accurate, but then again, taste is subjective so it is very possible 500 people love something that 1 (being me) doesn't.

Snake oil, you bastard. You smell so freaking lovely in the bottle and I mean, so freaking lovely, I could sit here with a 10 ml bottle taped to my upper lip and breath in the aroma, all damn day. It reminds me of the autumn seasons, I could have this in my heater oil scenter, day in and day out all winter long. It reminds me of hot drinks, tea with a bit of orange zest added (nom nom nom) it smells absolutely wonderful.

I loaded up the fogger after just having finished some Redwood Breakfast Blend and decided that this would be something I vaped ALL day today.

I got up at 6... and its quater til 9 now.

I can't make it a whole day with this. There's no way. It's ripping my throat out. If it wasn't for that throat ripping, this would be a MUST have added to my list of "will buy" pre-mades. I can't take a full puff... I can't even take 2-3 small puff consecutively. I loaded some up on a 306 dripper instead..thinking it could just be the fogger ... but same thing. It's even to that point where you get a bit of an achy chest because I keep pushing on.

Could my anticipation that the "hype" wouldn't live up to its name be affecting me now?? No, I swear to you it is not. It tastes LOVELY, just as good as it smells, except for that rip on inhale. Exhale is beautiful. Maybe I need a lower nic level or more VG. I don't know, but I will try a couple more hours or at least until this tank is gone and update here how far I made it.

Oh damn you throat rip, because I really do like it :(

Oh Boo hoo ...

Lightweight ..

:grin2:

Don't tell anyone but i cut mine with some vg , for the same reason ,

still bags of flavour

Not sure why everyone keeps on about citrus ,

it's clearly pineapple :diy:

Oh Boo hoo ...

Lightweight ..

:grin2:

Don't tell anyone but i cut mine with some vg , for the same reason ,

still bags of flavour

Not sure why everyone keeps on about citrus ,

it's clearly pineapple :diy:

There is a pineapple in it and there is going to be the throat ripper, especially if its Perfumers Apprentice Pineapple. Did the same thing to me.

Ill cut what I have with some VG in hopes it makes a difference, because it is good.

But I also taste orange in it too!

I got my First Snake Oil today and I love it. It is a really pleasant mixtures of subtle flavours for me vaping it over 2 hr

I got my First Snake Oil today and I love it. It is a really pleasant mixtures of subtle flavours for me vaping it over 2 hr

What nicotine strength did you go for? Is it hurting your throat?

What nicotine strength did you go for? Is it hurting your throat?

Not sure, will have to ask Tubby but since i tagged him and hes a late nighter, he might not answer right away. If its over 18 than the nic and PG AND pineapple will be whats giving me the issue.

Im used to nearly 90% VG mixes @12mg ;)

i got 24mg no it is not hurting my throat i can not put it down love it

I've ordered the 18mg. Lucky you having a decent post man. My mail normally comes about 13.30-14.00.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

amos - Just out of interest, what size bottle did you buy?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom