What's new

Smokshop juice

Peejayuu

Postman
I decided that i was just not getting on with the sweet flavours, or the cinnamon, coconut etc.
So its time for a change, i decided that after being analogue free for almost four months it would be fairly safe to go back to my roots as it where and order some tobacco flavoured juice.

Scanning around on the planet the other night i came across the smok site, and then and there ordered some 18mg flue cured tobacco flavour.

Two 20ml bottles cost me a lowly 9.98

Both bottles arrived via my trusty postie this morning.
I cleaned out the Vivi Nova , filled it up with the new juice and attached it to my Vmax set at 3v to start.

First vape produced clouds of vapour, the flavour came through instantly.
There is a medium depth to the strength of flavour, almost a Turkish blend mild aftertaste.
It produces an airy cloud of vapour, quite light really, not thick like some juices produce.
I would say its a good cross between rolling tobacco and Lambert and Butler cigs.
It delivers a medium throat hit, but not too harsh. I have not bothered to experiment with different voltages as i am very happy with the overall experience on three volts.

In conclusion it is as close to smoking an analogue as i have experienced to date.

Some may not agree with me, however everyones tastes differ....thats what makes us great!

Thanks for taking the time to read on until this point, and i wish you all a happy Vaping Saturday

Phill

Thanks for the review, I have found the same with sweet flavours so just ordered some flue cured tobacco & USA Mix from SmokShop :)

Shame on you :) :P We have an affiliate through them via the link on the vendor discount page :) I have also amended their sig to reflect our affiliated link as well :)

Is it just me or does the Flue Cured smell and taste a bit like RY4 :apthy:

Back
Top Bottom