What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Simply-e-liquid

Toria1969

Initiate
I am pretty new to vaping, and for the past 2 weeks have solely relied upon the cartridges available from SKYCIG (mainly Crown Tobacco, Regular Tobacco and Cinnamon). However, they're pretty expensive at almost £2 each, and I use 2 a day - so I (novicely) shopped around online for some e-juice that didn't break the bank to try and get familiar with flavours and how they worked just topping up my cigalike cartridges.

It might not be something you 'higher-plane vapers' are interested in, but to some newbies looking for something a little cheaper (like I was) and being disappointed, then I think this review will help.

the following are available at simplyeliquid.co.uk
Flavours are available in zero nicotine, 5mg, 11mg, 18mg, 26mg and 36mg.
Bottles are 30ml (PG) for around £7.75

Chocolate
Is utterly revolting - unless you're into prune juice! It is very sickly sweet and leaves a brandy liquor taste in your mouth afterwards, but not a pleasant one - it's never seen chocolate i'm afraid - I do not recommend this flavour from this company AT ALL - yuk! Don't waste your money

Cinnamon
Pretty dull to be honest. My SKYCIG Cartridge cinnamon flavour was really punchy, with a good throat hit and reminded me of those fireball gobstoppers as a kid. The simplyeliquid was very bland in comparison and I would not recommend this flavour from them it's not that pleasant and has no kick.

State Express Tobacco
Now this wasn't half bad. It's not very smooth with a slightly gritty taste, but it gave me a good kick and throat hit. I actually quite like this flavour. It reminds me of my conventional ciggie and I enjoy vaping with it now and again, but not too much as it tastes a little harsh after a while. I would recommend this flavour though for a true tobacco taste, it's better than some other tobacco flavours I have tried.

Sorry, after 2 days of vaping this flavour it's suddenly turned into diesel fumes. It's pretty horrible - It tasted OK initially, but I am not getting any pleasure from this flavour - another wasted £7.75!!

Coffee
If you like your coffee fresh-ground, soily/earthy and extremely bitter tasting yet watery, then I guess this is for you - but I don't, preferring an espresso or americano deep, smooth creamy flavour. I would not recommend this flavour on it's own at all personally... however.....

Almond - which was hideous alone, mixed 6 drops with 4 drops of coffee is TOTALLY AMAZING. OMG it's just absolute heaven. I can't get enough of these flavours mixed up - wow, smooth, sweet like an Amaretto cappuccino - fantastic - and together for the price of under £15 for 60ml, these two flavours will be on my shopping list for life. Cheap, but amazing - try it for yourself I guarantee you won't be disappointed with this taste

Again, after 2 days of vaping the almond and coffee together it's turned into a bitter and sickly mix. It's not altogether unpleasant, but I'd rather pay silly money for my SKYCIG cartridges than have to stick with these - apologies for being misleading!!

Thanks, hope these reviews helped others not make the buying mistakes I did!

Last edited:
It might not be something you 'higher-plane vapers' are interested in, but to some newbies looking for something a little cheaper (like I was) and being disappointed, then I think this review will help.

Heeeeey. No higher plane vapers here, we're all just vapers who use a variety of different kit :) I still use my Ego kit all the time, even if I have a £160 mod sat right next to it :P

Thanks for the review, every one helps vapers find juices they like or don't like!

Heeeeey. No higher plane vapers here, we're all just vapers who use a variety of different kit :) I still use my Ego kit all the time, even if I have a £160 mod sat right next to it :P

apologies, when you're a noobie like me, it's a little overwhelming and you see everyone else as experts and that I might be a little out of my depth!

No offence meant kulrmestoopid - I just don't know what I'm doing :worship:

Nice review and some to definitely stay away from.

Initially vaping is a bewildering world of acronyms, batteries and devices to vaporise the liquid but you'll lean a lot on here. I've been vaping for a month or so and seem to understand about 50% of the threads I see whizzing by ;)

apologies, when you're a noobie like me, it's a little overwhelming and you see everyone else as experts and that I might be a little out of my depth!

No offence meant kulrmestoopid - I just don't know what I'm doing :worship:

Totally understandable :) But our combined knowledge (even the ones who lack it) make for a very informative environment. Don't think your kit is any less important or less impressive than the next one, if its got you off smoking, then it is AMAZING full stop :D

We all had no clue what we were doing at some point!

I also bought a load of cheap juice when I started that tasted pretty rank, it's trial and error at first. The more natural, better tasting stuff I bought after has meant that the first order is still sitting there not likely to be vaped. Tonight I shall celebrate the good stuff and will be pouring about 100ml of various turd liquid down the sink.

I also bought a load of cheap juice when I started that tasted pretty rank, it's trial and error at first. The more natural, better tasting stuff I bought after has meant that the first order is still sitting there not likely to be vaped. Tonight I shall celebrate the good stuff and will be pouring about 100ml of various turd liquid down the sink.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT!!!

Either keep it, as tastebuds change, or consider swapping it in the classies, or if you are feeling really generous do a 'Give away'. Juices are very subjective, and one persons poison is anothers nectar. :)

I've tried to give it away to my friends believe me, it came back.
Twice :hmm:

I've tried to give it away to my friends believe me, it came back.
Twice :hmm:

But......But......But........We are all your friends too on PoTV, and we wont be so ungrateful. You will get a nice warm fuzzy feeling if you did a 'Give Away!' or an Awesome feeling if you do a 'Swap'. :)

Come on JEM you know you want to ;)

Chocolate
Is utterly revolting - unless you're into prune juice! It is very sickly sweet and leaves a brandy liquor taste in your mouth afterwards, but not a pleasant one - it's never seen chocolate i'm afraid - I do not recommend this flavourfrom this company AT ALL - yuk! Don't waste your money

Sounds just like the stuff from Smokshop?,i've had the stuff steeping in the cupboard for the last week and it hasn't got any better.Also their apple is rank too,it also turns to diesel fumes.trouble is it's all i've got to see me trough the rest of my nightshift(4.5 hrs) and hoping my vapemail turns up tomorrow with some quality stuff?

Back
Top Bottom