What's new

Ry4 by ecigwizard

K

KulrMeStoopid

I originally wrote this on UKV
RY4 Wiz Mix by http://www.ecigwizar...ndard-e-liquids
16mg Nicotine
According to the product description this is a PG mix, no mention of VG in it. Color is a very pale honey color, smell out of the bottle gives me a tobacco smell, like a fresh ciggy, unlit.

Put this in an Olympian 6ml Tank with DCC at 3ohms on the Lavatube. Vaped at volatages varying from 4.2-4.7 Anything higher than 4.7 and it hits the back of your throat like sandpaper and begins to hurt your chest. Been vaping this since yesterday and the tank is nearly empty between 2 of us
smile.png

The description says it is a tobacco flavor with caramel. They are right when saying the tobacco flavor is an undertone, as I personally do not get any tobacco flavor at all. I can taste the caramel, but it is not over powering by any means. This is a light flavor...it feels very very nice in the mouth.
There is a gentle throat hit, at 4.7v, it gets stronger the higher up you go. There is another flavor in there but I can not put my finger on it...its almost like a spice... Maybe nutmeg? Or a slightly natural tasting cinnamon spice?

Over all, this is a very good flavor and I enjoy it. I do not like tobacco flavors, but this one does the trick. It is light, airy, produces great vape and a nice throat hit.

If the other Ry4's out there are as nice as this one, I can understand the hype behind it now!

"This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

Last edited:
As most of us have found, no 2 RY4s are alike, unfortunately. I think this one is Dekang so 'technically' (given that the juice chef ran away and formed Hangsen) this is the original one. I still think it's one of the best myself, bit too rich for all day use but good added to tobaccos to add a bit of sweetness and oomph :) .

If you like sweet RY4 s the Vermillion River Range KY 4 is very nice indeed :)

Back
Top Bottom