What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Ribina Ice by Drip Drop Vapour

Ecto Vaper

Postman
20181108_075620.jpg

Firstly let me start by stating this was not purchased for the purpose of review and taste is... you get the idea.

Initial finger taste and this is a nice Blackcurrant taste. I would say it doesn't taste like Ribena as this has it's own unique taste but is a very good blackcurrant.

On to the dripper (Please note I did not use the Recurve on the first taste) and you are hit with a tasty Blackcurrant which is so juicy and mouth watering you cannot put it down. The Ice comes into play on the exhale giving that nice taste and a touch of coldness like you've got ice cubes in a glass of Blackcurrant juice.

I highly recommend this juice as an all day vape, It's one juice at 100ml that I have gone through quicker than any other 100ml juice. As I write this I'm going to have to put in an order for some more.

Top marks to Drip Drop Vapour on this juice.

Thank you for taking the time to review.
It really does mean a lot when people take time out to do these.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

No, thank you for providing such great juice at an affordable price.

You've created a fanboy of your line. Just glad I can pass on the recommendations to others.

Thank you for taking the time to review.
It really does mean a lot when people take time out to do these.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Is there any chance of your shortfill line to have smaller sample bottles? I've lost count the amount of money i have thrown away on shortfills after finding they are too harsh for me or I just didn't like them.

The Ribena sounds great, but I would love to try some of your flavors before committing to a bigger bottle that may just end up in the bin, sadly.

I have found this really handy with Dinner Lady juices as they have all of their liquids in 10ml form too.

Be great if you could!

We have no plans to bring them out as samples sorry.
But none are harsh or lacking in flavour.
As long as you choose a flavour profile you like then I very much doubt you would be left disappointed.
We try extremely hard to get the flavour as accurate as we can before they go on sale
Is there any chance of your shortfill line to have smaller sample bottles? I've lost count the amount of money i have thrown away on shortfills after finding they are too harsh for me or I just didn't like them.

The Ribena sounds great, but I would love to try some of your flavors before committing to a bigger bottle that may just end up in the bin, sadly.

I have found this really handy with Dinner Lady juices as they have all of their liquids in 10ml form too.

Be great if you could!

But none are harsh or lacking in flavour.
As long as you choose a flavour profile you like then I very much doubt you would be left disappointed.

Isn't harshness a bit subjective though?

I had a juice I hated, found it really hard on my throat - a friend loved it and we did some swaps, I got a nice juice that he didn't like...

As to flavour profile and choosing one you like, that's difficult too. I didn't like menthols until I took a chance on a cheap concentrate and added it to a couple of testers.

I agree with @korgscrew - I'd be unwilling to buy a bigger bottle without trying it first. A tenner for 100ml isn't a bad price by any means, but it's over my experimental budget - 10ml for a quid and a half or something and I might consider it...

I've tried the non ice version of Drip Drop Ribina and can agree that it is such a nice flavoured juice.

My next order I'm going to go for the ice version I think and give that a whirl!

We do 40 10mls starting from 50p
RED & Roobarb are also in the 10ml versions.
At the moment we are too busy and struggling to catch up on bottling as it is to consider samples.
But once our new bottling machine arrives it is something we could possibly look in to.
Most of the apes will back me up in telling you how good our shortfills are though.

Isn't harshness a bit subjective though?

I had a juice I hated, found it really hard on my throat - a friend loved it and we did some swaps, I got a nice juice that he didn't like...

As to flavour profile and choosing one you like, that's difficult too. I didn't like menthols until I took a chance on a cheap concentrate and added it to a couple of testers.

I agree with @korgscrew - I'd be unwilling to buy a bigger bottle without trying it first. A tenner for 100ml isn't a bad price by any means, but it's over my experimental budget - 10ml for a quid and a half or something and I might consider it...

Having reread my original message, it might be a bit harsh itself ;)

But the sentiment remains...

At the moment we are too busy and struggling to catch up on bottling as it is to consider samples.
But once our new bottling machine arrives it is something we could possibly look in to.

Being busy is good, but did demand take you by surprise?

To me, sample implies free - I don't think there's a need for that with an established business. But little versions of your shortfills would probably be good.

Best of luck with the new machine, and don't take my comments as too negative :)

I think the majority know my stance on drip drop and I will recommend them until my last breath.
It was thanks to their juice that I gave up a 37 year bad habit and after 4 years I'm still buying but only the shortfills which work out at under a quid for 10ml using the 15% off code.
The 7 I've had so far have been spot. Only reason I've not bought all of them is some are just not flavours I like but the main reason is Ive got over 11 litres of juice to get through.

I've had my fair share of so called premium juice from America and the uk and easily a litre has gone down the sink over the last 4 years so as always it is trial and error until you find what suits you as tastes are so subjective and what one likes the other may not.

Back
Top Bottom