What's new

Review Private Reserve by Sub Rosa

MrTeaTime

Legend
Now we all know the man behind this juice....6ft 7', 8st 3lbs, balding and a grumpy fucker at the best of times..... @Lee

When Lee decided to reevaluate his life, or rather when Lee decided that he needed to get his life back after devoting more or less the whole of his life to D*****X, there was a good chance that he would have walked away from the vaping industry forever to pursue other avenues.....these included......

-Growing suggestive shaped carrots....
-making Pasties
-making cider
-developing a cure for baldness using carrots
-Standing in a field, scaring small children

Luckily, good sense prevailed and Lee got on with what he knows best after growing carrots, and that was making juice....

And one of the best if the new range (in my opinion anyway) is private reserve

As the name might suggest, this is a tobacco....and a mighty fine one at that.

It is a deep and rich blend with subtle hints of toffee, cream and a hint of caramel that is blended perfectly with the tobacco. Its a 70/30 blend, and to be completely honest this is one that works better in a tank rather then a dripper.....at the moment, I have it in the manta with a dual stapled Claptons at 0.72ohms, and a very VERY sedate 42 watts....I've also have it running in my kayfun5 with a single fused Clapton at 0.80ohms and a measly 29 watts....which is a crazy low wattage, and I wasn't even sure my mods HAD watts that low :D but, d'ya know what? It works.... The flavour is fucking banging......

And as an added bonus, they contain no carrot.....

Now we all know the man behind this juice....6ft 7', 8st 3lbs, balding and a grumpy fucker at the best of times..... @Lee

When Lee decided to reevaluate his life, or rather when Lee decided that he needed to get his life back after devoting more or less the whole of his life to D*****X, there was a good chance that he would have walked away from the vaping industry forever to pursue other avenues.....these included......

-Growing suggestive shaped carrots....
-making Pasties
-making cider
-developing a cure for baldness using carrots
-Standing in a field, scaring small children

Luckily, good sense prevailed and Lee got on with what he knows best after growing carrots, and that was making juice....

And one of the best if the new range (in my opinion anyway) is private reserve

As the name might suggest, this is a tobacco....and a mighty fine one at that.

It is a deep and rich blend with subtle hints of toffee, cream and a hint of caramel that is blended perfectly with the tobacco. Its a 70/30 blend, and to be completely honest this is one that works better in a tank rather then a dripper.....at the moment, I have it in the manta with a dual stapled Claptons at 0.72ohms, and a very VERY sedate 42 watts....I've also have it running in my kayfun5 with a single fused Clapton at 0.80ohms and a measly 29 watts....which is a crazy low wattage, and I wasn't even sure my mods HAD watts that low :D but, d'ya know what? It works.... The flavour is fucking banging......

And as an added bonus, they contain no carrot.....

Suggestive shaped carrot lol [emoji23]

This really sounds like my kind of vape but alas I would want this as a 50/50 and a 12mg but reading a few reviews for this..it sounds super it is without doubt my kind of vape flavours.

Back
Top Bottom