What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Primevapes Jam Roly Poly with Custard

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
What I say here are my own opinions which are not influenced by that cunt Lee or POTV and I paid for this out of my own pocket. I ignored the advised 2 weeks steep just for a taster and here's the result.........

So, a couple of hours ago, there I was, sitting in my smoking jacket and cravat, complete with Stan Smith plimsolls and bowler hat, puffing on Primevapes Jam Roll Poly with Custard and formulating my thoughts whilst touching myself, when Kelly Brook walks in and whispers in my ear "do me hard from behind VC".........."Not right now" I said, showing massive committment to this review, "can't you see I'm tugging away on this juice"......she smiled as her hand slipped toward my tallywhacker..."I'll tug on this for you if you like", her more than ample bosoms heaved into view and I have to admit I wavered slightly but I remained resolute......"fuckoff Kel" I said, "I'm busy vaping this custard"........."But I want YOUR custard" she moaned, but I dismissed her with a wave of my hand and carried on vaping.........

There. THAT is how much I enjoyed this juice.

Now I'm done she's nowhere to be seen. Fucking typical. I bet when I'm puffing on a rancid juice I get Bella fucking Emberg or something :(

Anyway, Jam Poly Poly. So good I turned down Kelly.

Brilliant. I needed that larf.

Just admit it, you preferred Lee's juice to Kel's.

Tbh the last Roly poly i tried was dragons fall and that was so gross it put me off for life.
But if this is anything like his other custards I'd better get ordering soon.

Great review fella.

Last edited:
Have to say thats the BEST review EVER.

Im am going to take a leaf out of your book from now on if I share any reviews!

Very entertaining! I agree PV Jam Roly Poly is awesome!

What I say here are my own opinions which are not influenced by that cunt Lee or POTV and I paid for this out of my own pocket. I ignored the advised 2 weeks steep just for a taster and here's the result.........

So, a couple of hours ago, there I was, sitting in my smoking jacket and cravat, complete with Stan Smith plimsolls and bowler hat, puffing on Primevapes Jam Roll Poly with Custard and formulating my thoughts whilst touching myself, when Kelly Brook walks in and whispers in my ear "do me hard from behind VC".........."Not right now" I said, showing massive committment to this review, "can't you see I'm tugging away on this juice"......she smiled as her hand slipped toward my tallywhacker..."I'll tug on this for you if you like", her more than ample bosoms heaved into view and I have to admit I wavered slightly but I remained resolute......"fuckoff Kel" I said, "I'm busy vaping this custard"........."But I want YOUR custard" she moaned, but I dismissed her with a wave of my hand and carried on vaping.........

Now I'm done she's nowhere to be seen. Fucking typical. I bet when I'm puffing on a rancid juice I get Bella fucking Emberg or something :(

It's a great Custard :2thumbsup:

Thanks for taking the time to write that up mate, I’m flattered you prefer my juice to kelly Brooks. That’s better than any award for me :)

They never fail to make me laugh, 10/10 as always!

Brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom