What's new

Prime Vapes review

TypeRsam

Postman
This is a review of my experience with prime Vapes.
If you don't know prime Vapes is run by the same guy who bought you the Dripworx line which I think we can all agree were very good Vapes. Well with his new company (prime Vapes) the story stays very much the same.
I messaged Lee to chat about which of his new products he would recommend (as he knows what I like already from answering my many questions in the past ) after a chat I decided to go for jam roly poly, two scoops and a few custards. ...I will just say now guys that these products are some of the best I have ever Vaped, the packaging is very clean and smart with clear info regarding the usual stiff we like to see Vg/pg (which is 70/30 btw), ingredients etc. I also took note of the use by date and was pleased that they were a year away which let's me know he's making this product fresh which I like as have purchased a few bottle from other vendors that have a use by date of less than 5 months....anyway I then opened the bottles to see what I'm in for and WOW the smell is just like a jam roly poly so free and sweet...after a vape or two I was equally I impressed with the flavour right up front a lovely jam flavor then rolling into a slightly cake flavour then on the exhale a lovely creamy custard.....mmmmm. You've got to try it guys , prime Vapes is A truly great company with great customer service and products. Obviously everything is subjective bur Hit them up and see for yourself

Last edited:
Only tried the custard slice so far and it its any indication of Lee's other juices then I am liable to develop an expensive addiction again :)

Only tried the custard slice so far and it its any indication of Lee's other juices then I am liable to develop an expensive addiction again :)
Expensive addiction hmmm
20190319_211657.jpeg

I got one of those chewy sweets with my order, I thought it was a nice touch but my son stole it!

Good juice as well! :14:

This is a review of my experience with prime Vapes.
If you don't know prime Vapes is run by the same guy who bought you the Dripworx line which I think we can all agree were very good Vapes. Well with his new company (prime Vapes) the story stays very much the same.
I messaged Lee to chat about which of his new products he would recommend (as he knows what I like already from answering my many questions in the past ) after a chat I decided to go for jam roly poly, two scoops and a few custards. ...I will just say now guys that these products are some of the best I have ever Vaped, the packaging is very clean and smart with clear info regarding the usual stiff we like to see Vg/pg (which is 70/30 btw), ingredients etc. I also took note of the use by date and was pleased that they were a year away which let's me know he's making this product fresh which I like as have purchased a few bottle from other vendors that have a use by date of less than 5 months....anyway I then opened the bottles to see what I'm in for and WOW the smell is just like a jam roly poly so free and sweet...after a vape or two I was equally I impressed with the flavour right up front a lovely jam flavor then rolling into a slightly cake flavour then on the exhale a lovely creamy custard.....mmmmm. You've got to try it guys , prime Vapes is A truly great company with great customer service and products. Obviously everything is subjective bur Hit them up and see for yourself

Thanks mate! I’m pleased you’re enjoying them!

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback, it’s much appreciated [emoji16]

@Lee
Fixed it for you.
"Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback, it’s much appreciated :)2"

images (21).jpeg
im so, so angry, look im gritting my teeth, grrrrr. :18:

Back
Top Bottom