What's new

Review Prime Fruits

AJT

Veteran
AA8AC1ED-2C22-4F94-83A4-F0EDB52CD9B1.jpeg

Prime fruits Lemon and Lime Sorbet. @Lee prime vapes.
A tantalising tongue tapping taste sensation that leaves you wanting more and more...

After a little experimenting with temperature etc I’m vaping this at 11 watts in a innokin zenith tank using a 1.6ohm coil and mixed to a 60/40 ish ratio after adding 10ml of 100% P.G 7.2mg freebase nicotine to 50ml of 70/30 zero nic shortfil..
I’m having great difficulty putting this down I love it..All the flavour of lemon and lime is there in a very tasty realistic flavoursome vape..wonderfully refreshing on a warm summers day with the lemon and subtle lime flavours dancing on your tongue it’s the kind of vape you won’t get bored with it’s really that good with the flavour being constant with every vape it doesn’t tire or bore you it invites you to vape more and more.
It’s the first lemon vape I have used where it actually tastes of lemons..no horrible chemical taste just pure real flavour..Get you some of this...you won’t be disappointed..

Last edited:
View attachment 196001

Prime fruits Lemon and Lime Sorbet. @Lee prime vapes.
A tantalising tongue tapping taste sensation that leaves you wanting more and more...

After a little experimenting with temperature etc I’m vaping this at 11 watts in a innokin zenith tank using a 1.6ohm coil and mixed to a 60/40 ish ratio after adding 10ml of 100% P.G 7.2mg freebase nicotine to 50ml of 70/30 zero nic shortfil..
I’m having great difficulty putting this down I love it..All the flavour of lemon and lime is there in a very tasty realistic flavoursome vape..wonderfully refreshing on a warm summers day with the lemon and subtle lime flavours dancing on your tongue it’s the kind of vape you won’t get bored with it’s really that good with the flavour being constant with every vape it doesn’t tire or bore you it invites you to vape more and more.
It’s the first lemon vape I have used where it actually tastes of lemons..no horrible chemical taste just pure real flavour..Get you some of this...you won’t be disappointed..

Thanks for the feedback mate, really appreciate it!

It’s great to hear you’re enjoying it, I’m a sucker for citrus flavours [emoji16]

Great review @AJT and spot on. The trouble with Prime Vapes juice is you could have written that review about 5 different flavours and it would still apply. Secluded Sorbet was my first one that really wowed me, followed by the lemon and Lime and now Fizzy Cola Sorbet. Now i have to have a full bottle and a part bottle of each or i start getting all twitchy and anxious. Don't get me started on the Custard range!!!

Great review @AJT and spot on. The trouble with Prime Vapes juice is you could have written that review about 5 different flavours and it would still apply. Secluded Sorbet was my first one that really wowed me, followed by the lemon and Lime and now Fizzy Cola Sorbet. Now i have to have a full bottle and a part bottle of each or i start getting all twitchy and anxious. Don't get me started on the Custard range!!!
Bugger just had to order more...lemons on my mind

Back
Top Bottom