What's new

Prime Fruits Fizzy Cola Sorbet

On a serious note @Lee the cola and electric lemonade is shit hot. I will be placing an order for the lemonade project range very soon when funds allow.

On a serious note @Lee the cola and electric lemonade is shit hot. I will be placing an order for the lemonade project range very soon when funds allow.
I'm the same boat mate I haven't bought eliquid in years after DIY most of the time after reading the reviews on here about primevapes thought I would fire in a wee order last month and I've vaped the lot which is really unlike me cos I usually make something up and then get bored and try something else. but I actually can't wait till the 15th till I get paid and fire in another order [emoji1]

I'm the same boat mate I haven't bought eliquid in years after DIY most of the time after reading the reviews on here about primevapes thought I would fire in a wee order last month and I've vaped the lot which is really unlike me cos I usually make something up and then get bored and try something else. but I actually can't wait till the 15th till I get paid and fire in another order [emoji1]

That’s great to hear dude, which ones did you go for?

Back
Top Bottom