What's new

Pixie Juice: Kool Orange, Raspberry Dodge and Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream

DocVape

Postman
Evening all,
Just thought you might be interested to read my latest juice reviews on my blog for these three flavours (all bought with my own cash)
http://vapingjourney.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/pixie-juice-e-liquid-reviews/
In a nutshell:
Kool Orange - Overall, a very good twist on an orange flavour, but not something that I could vape all day. The cooling effect makes this something quite different.

Raspberry Dodge - Great biscuit vape, very realistic as long as you give it the steeping time it needs. Could be an all day vape if you were a chain tea drinker!

Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream - What makes this special is the accuracy of this flavour, it is so good that it undoubtedly deserves to a place on DocVape’s all-day-vapes list. The only problem with it is that it is so good I can see myself buying huge quantities of this one! Top drawer stuff.

all-day-vapes.jpg

About to order 30 ml of the mint choc and thinking about a few more from the range. Great juices, service and delivery.

Cheers,
DocVape

You're right about the mint choc chip ice cream (the only one on the above I have tried) - the balance is absolutely right and very clever. I have tred 3 of her vapes and will be getting more. Romanisto is about to review the Cherrylicious and I suspect he'll feel like I did about it.

I am obsessed with the mint choc chip at the moment - just received a 30ml bottle of it this morning along with 10 ml of vanilla custard to try. Not sure about the cherrylicious to be honest, a lot of cherry flavours I've tried in the past have been pretty perfumey/soapy which has kinda put me off them.
Cheers,
DocVape

I'm on an eternal hunt for a good cherry and pixie's is the best by a country mile! Most are vile but this is something else :)

Thanks for that ... another one for the list to try!
Cheers,
DocVape

I have tried the mint choc chip, and, as said already, it's a superb rendition of what it's supposed to be. However I did find it to be rather tarry and gloopy and not very device friendly. A real wick clogger. To repeat, tastes blooming good though.

..hopefully not tarry :p..left all that crap behind with the stinkies :)

I think its a 70/30 mix PG/VG?

I think its inevitable some juices are thicker than others with the possible affect on cartos/atties..I love the El Toros but it odes reduce the longevity of some of the kit I use especially 306s

Definitely agree - it is a coil clogger. However, I have taken to using it in my Penelope so I just recoil it if I feel the performance dropping off.
Cheers,
DocVape

Yep,, due to the colour unfortunately, all darker juices clog things up a bit quicker. If I could improve that part I would, unfortunately it wouldn't taste the same and customers would not be happy lol

Back
Top Bottom